Provo startup hiring iOS developers

Jake Ferrin

Mar 2, 2015, 2:44:35 PM3/2/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
We are a startup out of Provo called Vme. We're hiring iOS developers. Our app allows users to grab video content from the web and share it in a fun way with friends.

We need someone that can start right away working part timeWe’re currently working on features like a video player, databases, YouTube and Vine APIs for searching and browsing videos, and a trim tool for editing videos.

Our pay is competitive with industry standard. That being said, we are looking to grow the founding team. If youre interested send us an email at sup...@vmevids.com

Here is a short video demoing the prototype we released to the App Store in December: http://youtu.be/YqDebigFsm4

Ontario Britton

Mar 2, 2015, 3:32:46 PM3/2/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vme-

  I'm not available "right away", but I appreciate your short, informative description. Does pay competitive with industry standard mean $75K-$110K? That seems like industry standard in UT to me.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Jake Ferrin <jake....@gmail.com> wrote:
t video demoing the prototype we released to the App St

Thanks,
Tari

Jake Ferrin

Mar 5, 2015, 12:07:57 PM3/5/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Yeah 75 - 110k. Probably on the lower end of that range with larger equity offerings.

Jake