Need iOS Engineer - Neiybor

der...@neiybor.com

Nov 6, 2017, 12:01:00 PM11/6/17
to BYU CocoaHeads
I'm looking for someone to come lead our iOS efforts at Neiybor. Neiybor is a newly funded startup disrupting the $33B self-storage industry with a sharing economy solution. 57% of our traffic is mobile and iOS represents the largest share of traffic from any OS (mobile or desktop). We need someone to come build an iOS app that hopefully will be the primary interface for most customers, and exceed the experience of our web app.

Benefits:
  • Competitive salary (we just closed a solid round of funding)
  • Significant stock options (we're just 6 people to date)
  • Health insurance
I'd love to answer any questions. der...@neiybor.com 801-830-7020

-Derrick Isaacson