StartFEST Hackathon

Rollins Center at BYU

Aug 24, 2015, 6:34:08 PM8/24/15
to BYU CocoaHeads

The StartFEST Hackathon is a 24-hour Gigabit hackathon put on by Google Fiber and DevMountain. StartFEST is thrilled to host this event at our festival.

It's time to set Provo's gigabit network ablaze! Join us for a weekend of futuristic fun and a chance to build the gigabit apps of tomorrow. You’ll have the opportunity to team up with talented startups & tech companies, developers & designers, students & entrepreneurs, thinkers & doers. Come prepared with a Gigabit solution in mind. We’ll hack with a gigabit environment. Come hack with us during StartFEST!

The StartFEST Hackathon is open to all StartFEST attendees and the public. All coders who want to participate are welcome to come. Just RSVP! Check back often to this eventbrite page to see updated guests, events, and prizes.

Throughout the night we are going to have activities, food, energy drinks, prizes, awards, and giveaways. There will be a lot going on. See the following schedule:

Schedule of Events:

Friday

6:00-6:300PM.................Check in and registration

6:30-6:45PM...................Welcome from DevMountain and Hackathon sponsors

6:45-All Night.................Eat + Prizes + Xbox + Music + Hacking!

Saturday

Morning-12Noon............Eat + Prizes + Xbox + Music + Hacking!

12Noon-5PM..................Last bit of code, finish up projects

5:00-6:00PM...................Presentations and Awards!

More Information/ Register - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/startfest-gigabit-hackathon-presented-by-google-fiber-devmountain-tickets-18159424327

What is StartFEST?

UTAH'S LARGEST GRASSROOTS STARTUP FESTIVAL August 31st - September 5th in Provo Utah. Join us for four days of education, adventure, entertainment, collaboration, and fun. Our goal is to make it easy and affordable for everyone to attend StartFEST. For more information visit - https://startfestival.com/.

Have questions about StartFEST Gigabit Hackathon Presented By Google Fiber & DevMountain? Contact DevMountain