iOS Developer opening in Lehi, UT at Entrata (formerly Property Solutions)

Christopher

Sep 23, 2015, 2:15:35 PM9/23/15
to BYU CocoaHeads
Hey guys,

Entrata (fka Property Solutions) is hiring a mobile architect/engineer. This is primarily an iOS position, but android development is a plus. Job posting hasn't gone up yet, but I thought I'd reach out here first. We are open to anything from a mid- to senior- resource with experience in start to finish app development and deployment. The team is currently comprised of a small team in India, but we want to hire some US-based resources to lead that development and help architect/engineer our in house apps. This is the first position and we anticipate it growing into a team, so there's a strategic opportunity of being the first. This position allows for as much creative/product input as desired. This person will work with product teams and UX to design and implement native mobile apps using Objective-C and Swift. Pay is competitive, between 80k-100k+ depending on experience. There are full health and dental benefits, 401k matching, lots of cultural perks like parties, team outings, game rooms, unlimited soda, etc. Schedule is pretty flexible, but no remote hires at this time.

If you're interested or know anyone interested, please reach out. If you're not interested, but looking, let's chat and maybe I can convince you. You can call or text me at 801-368-5805 or email me at ch...@entrata.com or chrisizz...@gmail.com. Too many ways to contact me?

--Christopher Martin