changing of themes

1 view

Gour

Dec 12, 2009, 2:24:33 AM12/12/09
to byteflow-users
Hiya!

On the web site I see there are few themes shipped with Byteflow, but I
could not find out which one is default and how to change them?

I've tried to replace 'default' with 'lite', but nothing happened...

Pls. bear with me - python/django noob. :-(

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour | Hlapicina, Croatia | GPG key: F96FF5F6

signature.asc

Alexander Solovyov

Dec 13, 2009, 12:30:04 PM12/13/09
to byteflo...@googlegroups.com
On 2009-12-12, Gour wrote:

> On the web site I see there are few themes shipped with Byteflow, but I
> could not find out which one is default and how to change them?

> I've tried to replace 'default' with 'lite', but nothing happened...

> Pls. bear with me - python/django noob. :-(

Look at your settings_local.py, there are some comments about THEME
setting. Try setting it to 'lite' instead of 'default'.

--
Alexander

Kenny Meyer

Dec 27, 2009, 9:46:58 AM12/27/09
to byteflow-users
The 'default' theme is set to 'buriy', which you can find in <Project>/
themes under the name (surprise) `buriy`.

And citing Alexander, look at your 'settings_local.py' (or move
settings_local.py.template to setting_local.py, if not done so
already). I can remember that `byteflow` has some great documentation
in the `../docs` folder.

>  signature.asc
> < 1KViewDownload

Alexander Solovyov

Jan 5, 2010, 4:12:26 PM1/5/10
On 2009-12-27, Kenny Meyer wrote:

> The 'default' theme is set to 'buriy', which you can find in <Project>/
> themes under the name (surprise) `buriy`.

Hm, actually no, default theme is what lies in templates/ folder.

--
Alexander