1 django instance but multiple byteflow domains / blogs

mklebel

Feb 2, 2010, 6:06:13 PM2/2/10
to byteflow-users
I am unsure on how to do this, I have 2 sites setup, copied a byteflow
folder to another location, but the changes I make to one site,
effects the other. Help?

Yuri Baburov

Feb 3, 2010, 3:35:56 AM2/3/10
to byteflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi mklebel,

you mean they share a database?

If you don't need different themes, you can just set up 2 Site
objects, and create your entries, using single byteflow instance.
If you need different themes, I'm afraid you have to use 2 different
instances with different settings_local.py files (unless you like to
manually create a theme that will render differently for different
sites).
They can share a database, you just set up Site objects for domains you use.
And when you add posts, choose correct site.

--
Best regards, Yuri V. Baburov, ICQ# 99934676, Skype: yuri.baburov,
MSN: bu...@live.com