Allow commenting only by openid users

Denis

Jan 11, 2010, 6:15:44 PM1/11/10
to byteflow-users
Hi all,

I would like to change the defaults behavior of byteflow so that only
users logged using an openid account will be able to leave comments.
How to change the comment form? Is it hidden somewhere in js-scripts
or in html-template (can not find it)? Are there any other things to
change/check besides the comment form?

The idea is to have only admin as "normal" user and all other users
only by association with an openid account...

Denis

Alexander Solovyov

Jan 12, 2010, 3:31:03 PM1/12/10
to byteflo...@googlegroups.com
On 2010-01-12, Denis wrote:

> I would like to change the defaults behavior of byteflow so that only
> users logged using an openid account will be able to leave comments.
> How to change the comment form? Is it hidden somewhere in js-scripts
> or in html-template (can not find it)? Are there any other things to
> change/check besides the comment form?

Look for CommentForm in apps/discussion/forms.py

> The idea is to have only admin as "normal" user and all other users
> only by association with an openid account...

Hm, then you would probably like to disable possibility to write
comments for anonymous users at all, so no one will register by
commenting.

--
Alexander

Denis

Jan 15, 2010, 5:52:20 PM1/15/10
to byteflow-users
> Look for CommentForm in apps/discussion/forms.py

thank you, i have looked for this...
Denis