How to use ByteFlow to make a blogger.com like application?

Sachin Gupta

Oct 25, 2011, 1:32:09 AM10/25/11
to byteflo...@googlegroups.com
I am building a website that provide users,

- the feature to write their blogs on my website.
- These blogs will be read by other users on my website.

Here is my questions,

- How can I use ByteFlow to make an application like this?

Recently I have been trying to build my own blogspot application, but here I have stuck because I can't get to find how can I

  - save drafts and update them as the user makes
  - update changes
  - publish blogs
  - show them an onsite preview

Since ByteFlow does provide these features, it can be a great solution for me. The point is all the tutorials that have been given on the site are fpr practical deployments, whereas I am using the development server. Can anyone please tell me how to do that.

Regards
Sachin