The DroneFighter Firmware update failure

xueyul...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2018, 9:11:55 PM11/1/18
to BYROBOT
 I found that there are new firmware on the website.
       So I want to upgrade the DroneFighter firmware on hand.
After update,the Controller seems work in normal. But the drone
is not working properly. All leds are lit,and cannot pair with the
controller.
       And try to update firmware again, but the Windows cannot find
the driver(and cannot find the COM port) .
       Is there any other way to get it back to work?
Is it possible to upgrade using UART?
      Can you provide firmware recovery?

1.jpg

2.jpg

xueyul...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2018, 12:24:55 AM11/9/18
to BYROBOT
Who can help me solve this problem? Thank you

在 2018年11月2日星期五 UTC+8上午9:11:55,xueyul...@gmail.com写道:

Sanghyo Lee

Nov 16, 2018, 2:26:36 AM11/16/18
to BYROBOT
Hello.

I think there were some problems while update drone firmware.

Have you done update again?

Somehow bootloader can be broken, but it is very hardly happen.

First of all, Remove battery.

Second, Push a button on the drone.

Third, Connect battery while button pressed.

When bootloader is working, All leds are lit.

If bootloader is fine, you can find COM port when drone connected with the computer.

If bootloader isn't working, there is no way to help you by online.

BR
Sanghyo Lee

2018년 11월 9일 금요일 오후 2시 24분 55초 UTC+9, xueyul...@gmail.com 님의 말: