What does a magician do the night before a college exam?

Bronx Science Key Club

May 4, 2023, 8:01:38 AM5/4/23
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL

District Bulletin Editor: Junjin Tan

Hey guys! I am so excited to serve as NYDKC’s Bulletin Editor for the 2023-2024 service year! Ever since I joined key club as a freshmen, I loved the community building aspects brought to my life. I can’t wait to spend the next year making countless memories with all of you! I also want to remind you guys that aside from just submitting articles to our home club, you can also submit them to the district! This will help you become eligible for a ton of awards toward the end of the year. Cheers to a great year!

Division 11 LTG: Sumaya Suma

Hey Bronx Science Key Club! My name is Sumaya and I’m your Lieutenant Governor of the 2023-2024 service year, some of you may know me as your immediate past Public Relations Co-Head. I’m very excited to collaborate with you all this service year as I have many plans which includes in person divisionals, fundraisers, and more. If you guys have any questions or just want to talk, I’m always free! :))

The Kiwi (Volume 11.12)

Made by your Immediate Past Bulletin Editor and Webmaster, Jeongwon Lee

Jeongwon has released her final newsletter of her service year! Please congratulate her for making amazing newsletters all year. Although it is sad, our next release will taken control by Darien Lu :)

♫ Click the poster to start reading ♫

2023 ELIMINATE WEEK

GUESS WHAT! WE ARE FINALLY HOLDING ELIMINATE WEEK!

Each day we will be eliminating a certain percentage of participants... your goal is to last as long as you can!

For every day, you MUST record yourself and submit your footage to this form in order for your submission to be accepted. BTW we will montage these clips and create a competition recap video:)

IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST SIGN UP BY MAY 10th!

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

Petition Set #1

Made by your Public Relations Coheads

Shawna Khuu ‘25 and Vicky Zheng ‘26

Pollution has deadly effects. It contributes to global warming and the loss of human and animal life. This issue affects all of us across the globe and we should try to prevent pollution from causing more destruction. The future's in our hands and we have the power to fix it. One can do a lot for a community even if it’s simply through signing a petition!

♫ Click the poster to start signing ♫

Updated by your Projects Coheads Landin Huang and Sophia Guo

Bronx Science Key Club Updates Document

5/6/23: Pohela Boishakh at the Garden

Come celebrate Bengali New Year at Queens Botanical Garden! We encourage people of all backgrounds to share the joy and experience the customary performing and visual arts of Pohela Boishakh. Special performances by Bangladesh Institute for the Performing Arts (BIPA) will mark the 30th Anniversary of this beloved cultural organization. Volunteers will help out with the hands-on activities, parade, music, interactive performances, and information tables and more!

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

5/13/23: Japan Parade 2023

The Japan Parade is back once again! Come see the talented martial arts groups, feel the rhythm of our fantastic dance teams, hear the thunder of taiko drums, and experience the wonders of traditional and modern Japanese culture! Volunteers will carry banners in the parade or be in charge of the tea tents and handing out tea to everyone!

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

Updates from Sumaya Suma, Division 11 LTG!

The applications for Division 11 Executive Assistants, Committee Head of Events & Fundraisers, and Bulletin Editor are due by May 9th at 11:59P.M. For any questions about the application process, please email divis...@nydkc.org

♫ Click the poster to apply ♫

Text Message Updates

If you haven’t already, make sure you sign up to receive text updates by texting “@bxscikeyto 81010. You will receive updates about upcoming events, fundraisers, and Key Club news.

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK
JOIN OUR GOOGLE CALENDAR
Instagram iconFacebook iconYouTube iconWebsite icon

Meeting #1 Presentation and Meeting Minutes

I completely forgot to attach this in my third email… but click on either image to access the link!

CHECK YOUR POINTS AND HOURS

LOVE Y’ALL! <3

Yours in service,

Chrissy Jung

President of Bronx Science Key Club

Email: jun...@bxscience.edu

ANSWER: Abra-cram-dabra!

--
---

Bronx Science Key Club

May 4, 2023, 9:16:52 AM5/4/23
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL
Hey everyone!

The link to the Division 11 Board Application did not link properly. Here is the link to the google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtxqVxLyaCrU6O-Anl5O0HHErORqY3T2KNNDqL56e-RpcHoA/viewform