When do you go at red and stop at green?

Bronx Science Key Club

Jul 6, 2023, 8:00:23 AM7/6/23
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL

The Kiwi (Volume 12.1)

Made by your Bulletin Editor and Webmaster, Darien Lu

Darien has created his first newsletter. I encourage you to check out his amazing work! The April newsletter is inclusive of the many events that happened during the month, so check to see if you are featured in his newsletter!

♫ Click the poster to start reading ♫

The Kiwi (Volume 12.1)

We are finally holding our annual Water Wars fundraiser on July 15th! I highly recommend you come, because this is the largest event our Bronx Science Key Club hold on our own. We have ordered over 8,000 water balloons for the event and will be catering food for everyone! We also have water themed activities planned, auctions, and cohead/board pies. Lastly, Chrissy will be dunked in ice water if we raise enough money throughout the event to meet the goal.

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

Petition Set #3

Made by your Public Relations Coheads Shawna Khuu ‘25 and Vicky Zheng ‘26

June is LGBTQIA+ Awareness Month, or often referred as Pride Month, and is a dedicated period celebrated annually to recognize and honor the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer community. In honoring and spreading awareness, we advocate for equal rights, recognition, representation, and acceptance.

♫ Click the poster to start signing ♫

Petition Set #4

Made by your Public Relations Coheads Shawna Khuu ‘25 and Vicky Zheng ‘26

Animal cruelty and abuse occurs right under our noses. Animal cruelty is referred to as the intended actions of harm or danger towards animals. It is common and can take on various forms. Physical abuse, neglect, testing, and animal fighting are only a few examples of animal cruelty. Animal cruelty is prevalent and is often neglected. Similar to human rights, animals deserve their own rights as well.

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

Updated by your Projects Coheads Landin Huang ‘25 and Sophia Guo ‘26

Bronx Science Key Club Updates Document

7/8/23: Brooklyn Fabscrap

FABSCRAP needs your help to save designer textiles from landfill! As a volunteer, you will sort through fabric samples and large pieces, pull out usable fabrics for reuse and remove hardware and paper from fabric swatches for recycling. As a thank you, you get 5 pounds of fabric for FREE and a 30% volunteer discount on any additional material you’d like to purchase!

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

7/9/23: Birch Family Services 5K

Come help out Birch Service, a Community Service Program which helps to raises critical resources to empower people with autism and developmental disabilities to reach their fullest potential, live more independently, obtain competitive employment, and become integral members of their communities. This year they are having their 11th Annual 5K Event and would love the help of our volunteers at event check in, day of registration, route marshals, water stop, turn around directions, greeters, refreshment distribution, kids activities and more!!

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

7/15/23: Water Wars Set-Up

Hey Key Clubbers! As you may know, Water Wars is happening on Saturday July 15th, 2023! It’s our biggest fundraiser of the service year and the co-heads and board have been preparing for this event in advance for several weeks! However, in order for this fundraiser to take place successfully, we need a couple other helping hands to help facilitate the set-up of this event! You will be helping out with carrying things from the cars to the park!

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

Text Message Updates

If you haven't already, make sure you sign up to receive text updates by texting

"@bxscikey" to 81010. You will receive updates about upcoming events, fundraisers,

and Key Club news.

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK
JOIN OUR GOOGLE CALENDAR
Instagram iconFacebook iconYouTube iconWebsite icon
CHECK YOUR POINTS AND HOURS
Chrissy Jung

LOVE Y’ALL! <3

Yours in service,

Chrissy Jung

President of Bronx Science Key Club

Email: jun...@bxscience.edu

ANSWER: When you’re eating a slice of watermelon!

---

Bronx Science Key Club

Jul 6, 2023, 9:21:50 AM7/6/23
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL

Bronx Science Key Club

Jul 6, 2023, 9:41:13 AM7/6/23
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL, Bronx Science Key Club