Why do pimples make horrible prisoners?

Bronx Science Key Club

Dec 22, 2022, 8:00:43 AM12/22/22
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL
View this email in your browser
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ 12/22/22 President's Greeting ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
HEY KEY CLUBBERS!! We have A LOT to announce this week-- from merch, to our cheapest fundraiser yet, LTC applications, nominations, and so much more! Please come to today's meeting to learn more about everything, collect your TOTE BAGS, as well as partake in our first elections meeting-- nominations. We will also be making non-slip socks with puffy paint at our meeting later today! GET EXCITED!!

Note: Many of you have been noticing that the links in my emails don't work after a few days. At the moment, there's no way to solve this issue, but all of the links should work within the first 72 hours of my email being sent out. Just make sure to sign up for everything early!! And if you miss it, then remember that everything is also always updated on our Discord, Instagram (link in bio), and Events Document!

 ੈ✩‧₊˚ Meeting in Room 336!  ੈ✩‧₊˚
ELECTIONS FORM
LTC APPLICATION
Apparel Order Form
You guys voted for a week, and we listened! Congrats to Sophia Guo '26 for winning our apparel design contest! The two runner ups will be available as sticker designs if you want to add them to your hoodie order <3

Order by: January 20th, 2023 !!

❀ Click the poster to order
Karaoke Fundraiser
We're happy to present our CHEAPEST fundraiser yet!! It's the holidays and the perfect time to sit with your friends in a cozy karaoke room and sing to your hearts content🙈 For just $10, you can come to destroy your friends' ears for TWO HOURS!

All proceeds will be donated to the Coalition for the Homeless. Since it's officially Winter, we want to make sure that everyone in NYC has a warm season.

Date: 12/29/22
Time: 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Price: $10 (+ 20 points)

❀ Click the poster to sign up
Inductions Luncheon
To celebrate your Key Club membership and first step into many opportunities, we will be hosting our annual Induction Luncheon❗️❗️ This Luncheon will be exclusive to dues paying members (from last year AND this year) and is a way to honor YOU ALL for the past service year and the service year to come 💙💛 This year, we'll be having our Luncheon at the beautifulll Congee Village venue 🍲🍲

Date: 12/30/22
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 PM
Location: Congee Village
Price: $24 (+40 points)
Deadline: December 23rd, 2022

❀ Click the poster to sign up
Member Dues
There are many perks to paying KC dues:
1) Be able to run for leadership positions & vote in elections!!
2) You'll get a Key Club pin and ID card, along with an additional 50 points!!
3) Be recognized as an official member by Key Club International 💙💛!

**TODAY IS THE LAST DAY**

❀ Tap to pay your dues
The Kiwi: Volume 11.7
(Made by your Bulletin Editor & Webmaster, Jeongwon Lee '23)

Jeongwon released our November newsletter!! This past month was so memorable for many reasons, so it's definitely worth looking back at! Maybe you'll even see the articles you and your friends submitted~

❀ Click the poster to read
Petition Set #9: Benefits & Accessibility for the Disabled
(Made by your Public Relations Coheads, Stacy Qu '25 and Sumaya Suma '24)

This month's petition set will focus on making the education system more accessible for all backgrounds. Learning should be made for everyone and schools should be a place where students feel comfortable and accepted. Often times, due to discriminatory systems, education is not an option for some of those seeking to learn around the globe. Signing petitions for causes that you believe in is one step to make change.

❀ Click the poster to start signing
(Updated by your Projects Coheads, Jessica Lin '25 & Darien Lu '25)
❀ EVENTS DOCUMENT ❀
Christmas Project
--Sunday, December 25, 2022--
Have nothing to do on Christmas? Come join SKEEPHI NY on Christmas Morning as they look to provide the less fortunate member of our community warm gourmet meals. Make someone’s holiday spirit extra special this year!

SIGN UP HERE
Crown Heights Food Pantry
--Monday, December 26, 2022--
The Crown Heights JCC Food Pantry has been serving food to the local community for 30 years! On Monday, you will be helping to pack and prepare fruits and vegetable bags for Tuesday and Wednesday. Monday is also a special day as the Food Pantry also gets some deliveries that will be tended to!

SIGN UP HERE
Pitch In to Pick Up at Starlight Park
--Tuesday, December 27, 2022--
Help to volunteer next to the Bronx River where you will tidy up the wildlife and pick up waste for study. Your efforts not only protect wildlife and the river but also help us identify the sources of trash so we can stop pollution where it starts! This event is unique as the event coordinator has set up a PRIVATE session for just our club to help clean up the area!

SIGN UP HERE
Missing Maps
Help Missing Maps create accessible map data where humanitarian organizations are operating! Through this event, you can maps areas where people live at risk of disasters and crises so that individuals, communities, and organizations can use the data and maps to better prepare and respond.

SUBMIT HERE
❀ CHARITY MILES FORM ❀
LTG INTEREST FORM
Panda Press Vol. 9 Issue 5

LTG Abigail released the September - October issue of the Panda Press!! You’ll find updates about Fall Rally, International events, a bunch of new resources, and service spotlights, all in a Halloween theme!

As always, you can submit articles to the Panda Press by pressing the button linked at the bottom of this section. I highly encourage you all to submit an article at some point this year!

❀ Click the picture to start reading
SIGN UP FOR D11 EMAILS
SUBMIT TO THE PANDA PRESS

Text Message Updates