[IMPORTANT] Key Club Member Dues

Bronx Science Key Club

Nov 30, 2022, 3:02:06 PM11/30/22
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL
View this email in your browser
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ 11/30/22 President's Greeting ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
Hey Key Clubbers! Are you getting used to my non-Thursday emails?
As you can probably tell from the subject, this email will be completely dedicated to Member Dues. Please make sure to read through EVERYTHING below!!
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ MEMBER DUES ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
IF YOU PAID ALREADY:
You should have received an email confirmation from Melody over the break! If you know you paid already and did not receive this email, please reach out to her at jia...@bxscience.edu

REGARDING LOCKER PAYMENTS:
If you notice Melody's locker is overfilled with envelopes, please DO NOT add yours to the pile. 💀💀 Not only does it risk the chances of your payment getting stolen, but it also makes it harder to collect and count because some envelopes might fall or get stuck in between the grooves.

HOW DO I PAY THEN?
If you are paying online, remember to include your FULL NAME! The next best way to pay for dues is through a board member directly (if you see any of us throughout the day) or at an IN-PERSON MEETING!! I am willing to share my schedule with you all, and I know Melody is too, if you need to find any of us throughout the day. If you are paying for dues, you MUST fill out the form BELOW so that we can check off that we actually received your payment.

WHAT DO I GET FROM PAYING DUES?
1) Be able to run for leadership positions & vote in elections!!
2) Get a cute
Key Club pin and ID card.
3) You will be immediately awarded
50 points (equivalent to 10 hours worth of volunteering; you need points to qualify for NHS).
3) Be recognized as an
official member by Key Club International 💙💛!
4) You will be allowed to apply for
AWARDS!!
5) We will personally point out events you should participate in to help you win the Distinguished Key Clubber Award granted by New York District Key Club so that winning this award will be easy for you all!!
5) You will be invited to our (annual) Inductions celebration!
6) Considered to attend our annual
Leadership Training Conference!
7) Dues paying members get a special role on our Discord server which helps them stand out from regular club members.

ISN'T THE DUES DEADLINE ALREADY OVER?
We are EXTENDING the deadline for dues to December 22nd (Melody's birthday)!! If you are interested in any of the perks for paying for dues, you must hand in your payment by the end of our meeting on that day. This will be your only chance to pay dues from now until the end of 2023 (a year from now)!
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

MEMBER DUES

There are many perks to paying KC dues, so we hope you will consider paying them!! For only $15, you will be helping out not just Key Club International and New York District, but our club as well!

❀ Tap to pay your dues ❀

Text Message Updates

If you haven't already, make sure you sign up to receive text updates by texting "@bxscikey" to 81010. You will receive updates about upcoming events, fundraisers, and Key Club news.
JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER