What did the panda pack in her suitcase?

Bronx Science Key Club

Feb 2, 2023, 8:01:16 AM2/2/23
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL
View this email in your browser
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ 2/2/23 President's Greeting ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
Hey Key Clubbers! What do you think of my new theme? I'm so excited to have you all back at our meetings now that midyear exams and elections are now done!! We're also going to be having a really really special guest speaker today, so if you're interested in listening and possibly having some cake, I hope that you'll show up <3 Let's all hang in there for the last three days of this semester and try to get back into volunteering this month! We have FIVE events scheduled for this weekend...!!!

 ੈ✩‧₊˚ Meeting in Room 336! ੈ✩‧₊˚
Reminder: If you ordered MERCH, then you MUST pay by TODAY!!
Otherwise, we will not include your merch in our order.
BXSCI x DOZO Pottery Painting Fundraiser
Paint your own salad plate which you can use for years as a memory of Key Club!! The workers at the Little Shop of Crafts are making each of the plates by hand for us, which means that there will be a limited number of sign ups!

❀ Click the poster to start signing
Petition Set #11: Preventing Child Labor / Trafficking
(Made by your Public Relations Coheads, Stacy Qu '25 and Sumaya Suma '24)

This month's petition set will focus on supporting immigrants and refugees. Human rights violations against immigrants and refugees can include rejection of civil and political rights like illegal arrests, violence, or a lack of due process, as well as financial, social, and cultural rights like the right to health, housing, or education. Signing petitions for causes that you believe in is one step to make change.

❀ Click the poster to start signing
(Updated by your Projects Coheads, Jessica Lin '25 & Darien Lu '25)
❀ EVENTS DOCUMENT ❀
Pack Grocery Boxes with Wellfare
--Saturday, February 4, 2023--
Join Wellfare as they pack boxes with donated groceries for food-insecure New Yorkers! You will be tasked with preparing the assembly line, picking and packing boxes and trash maintenance. There will also be a 20-minute break.

SIGN UP HERE
Emergency Food Program
--Saturday, February 4, 2023--
In the early mornings every Saturday, the Stephen Wise Free Synagogue invites volunteers to help them pack and prepare bags of non-perishable food items. Join them in the lobby of the Stephen Wise Free Synagogue to help distribute these bags to guests in need.

SIGN UP HERE
Spotlight Party 5K - Queens
--Saturday, February 4, 2023--
Runners will bring their significant other or simply themselves to run for a better cause, and you can join by volunteering! Responsibilities can include keeping water replenished on a table, picking up debris from the water table, being a greeter for runners on where to pick up their race number, or hanging out on the course to point runners in the right direction.

SIGN UP HERE
BeanBeanBean
BeanBeanBean is a simple website that allows you to answer easy, fun trivia questions ranging from world capitals to English vocab, to the periodic table of elements. Each "bean" you earn will be converted digitally into money and donated to food banks and charities all over the United States.

SUBMIT HERE
❀ CHARITY MILES FORM ❀
Congratulations to Sumaya Suma '24 for successfully running as next year's LTG Elect!! We're so happy for you and proud that Bronx Science will be represented at the Divisional level for two years in a row <3
RUNNING FOR HIGHER OFFICE
SIGN UP FOR D11 EMAILS
SUBMIT TO THE PANDA PRESS

Text Message Updates