Where can you find the biggest wave of Key Clubbers?

Bronx Science Key Club

Mar 30, 2023, 8:01:37 AM3/30/23
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL
View this email in your browser
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ 3/30/23 President's Greeting ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
Hey Key Clubbers, how do you feel? I can't believe we finally made it to Email Update #52... :")) This whole past year has been such a crazy rollercoaster ride, and I'm so glad that you were there with us through it. I know that today's schedule is a bit weird, but I hope that you will come to our meeting regardless! We'll probably start at exactly 3:45 so that we aren't pressed for time for our Senior Board Farewell Speeches, and so that you can all pick up your merch. Starting next week, Chrissy will be taking over your weekly emails, so I hope that you will continue to show her lots of love and support. See you all later!

--Signing out--

Yours in Care and Service,
Shiya Lin
President of Bronx Science Key Club '22-'23

 ੈ✩‧₊˚ Meeting in Room 336! ੈ✩‧₊˚
Arcade Fundraiser
Hey Key Clubbers!!  🔑

We're so excited to present our first fundraiser of NEXT service year! You can attend this Dave & Buster's Arcade Fundraiser over Spring Break with your friends for two hours of unlimited games and 75 chips! Show off your skills or learn how to play new games, make sure friends, and support a good cause!!

All proceeds will be donated to Pencils of Promise. Please note that we are only accepting virtual payments. If that is an issue for you, just reach out to Malika!

❀ Click the poster to sign up
BXSCI x DOZO Pottery Fundraiser (Extended)
Hey Key Clubbers! If you wanted to go to the pottery painting fundraiser, but didn't get the chance to, then no worries! We are actually selling our extra plates for the original price, and you still have the chance to paint them! Check out the form (linked in the button below) for more details.

PLEASE ORDER!! You will still receive the +40 points for participating in this fundraiser!!
RESERVE YOUR PLATES NOW
Petition Set #12: Minimizing Deforestation
(Made by your Public Relations Coheads, Stacy Qu '25 and Sumaya Suma '24)

Deforestation is a major environmental issue with far-reaching repercussions for the forest ecosystems, biodiversity, and climate. Reduced deforestation rates, as well as increased reforestation and sustainable forest management, are critical for minimizing the effects of climate change and conserving the world's natural resources. Signing petitions for causes that you believe in is one step to make change.

❀ Click the poster to start signing
The Kiwi: Volume 11.11
(Made by your Bulletin Editor & Webmaster, Jeongwon Lee '23)

Jeongwon released our February newsletter!! This is her second to last newsletter EVER, so please give it some love! There were so many events this past month, and maybe you'll even see the articles you and your friends submitted~

❀ Click the cover to read
(Updated by your Projects Coheads, Jessica Lin '25 & Darien Lu '25)
❀ EVENTS DOCUMENT ❀
NYCRUNS QUEENS 5K & 10K
--Saturday, April 1, 2023--
Come help assist NYCRUNS staff with various roles at the QUEENS 5K & 10K!  Responsibilities include handing out shirts, helping runners check their bags, or supporting them at a fluid station on the course or the post-finish festival.

SIGN UP HERE
NYCRUNS PROSPECT PARK HALF MARATHON & 5K BENEFITING CAMBA
--Sunday, April 2, 2023--
Come help assist NYCRUNS staff with various roles at the PROSPECT PARK HALF MARATHON & 5K BENEFITING CAMBA!  Responsibilities include handing out shirts, helping runners check their bags, or supporting them at a fluid station on the course or the post-finish festival.

SIGN UP HERE
NYSoM Easter Eggstravaganza Event
--Saturday, April 8, 2023--
NYSoM is back at it again with their exciting and thrilling events! This time the event is Easter themed and you will be responsible with helping out with many of the activities at this event such as the Easter Egg Hunt, Easter Egg Painting, Pictures with the Easter Bunny, and Easter Crafts! Many Key Clubbers attended the same event last year and had lots of enjoyment, so it's highly encouraged that you also sign up for the event this year as well!

SIGN UP HERE
Rice Race
Want to help others while playing games? If so, download Ricerace and start collecting rice! With every rice you collect, Rice Race donates one to FoodBank! These donations will help provide meals for children and families in need-- the more you play, the more you help!

SUBMIT HERE
❀ CHARITY MILES FORM ❀
Panda Press Vol. 9 Issue 9

LTG Abigail released the January - February issue of the Panda Press!! You’ll find updates and a spotlight about Division 16's "Ending Hunger Games" project!!

As always, you can submit articles to the Panda Press by pressing the button linked at the bottom of this section. I highly encourage you all to submit an article at some point this year!

❀ Click the cover to read
D11 Popcorn Fundraiser

Join D11 for a our final fundraiser through DoubleGood! All proceeds raised will to donated to various organizations and funds including our District and Governor's Projects. Consider purchasing some delicious popcorn to enjoy and to celebrate the service year, all the while making an impact on our homes, schools, and communities!

❀ Click the poster to participate
SIGN UP FOR D11 EMAILS
SUBMIT TO THE PANDA PRESS

Text Message Updates