How does a snowman get to work?

Bronx Science Key Club

Dec 1, 2022, 8:01:22 AM12/1/22
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL
View this email in your browser
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ 12/01/22 President's Greeting ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
Hey Bronx Science Key Club! I hope you're all staying warm and fed~ December is going to be a HUGE month for many reasons that I will be talking about during our meeting today! I highly recommend for you all to start attending meetings if you didn't before because not only will we be having a service project almost every meeting this month, but also because we will be starting our elections process soon.

 ੈ✩‧₊˚ Meeting in Room 336!  ੈ✩‧₊˚
[NEW] Apparel Design Contest
We loved your submissions for our tote bag, but this time we'd like to bring you our ANNUAL apparel design contest! As always, the winner of the contest will get their design for FREE! Your options are: hoodiecrewneckt-shirtquarter zip, or sweatpants! Choose your choice of clothing and begin designing..!
❀ Click the poster to start designing
Committee Applications
Our long awaited committee applications are finally out!! Committees are a great way to learn about Key Club behind-the-scenes and meet other committed Key Clubbers! You'll be assigned small tasks that are super manageable, and being more involved in committees are a great way to learn about the work that Coheads do every day!

Deadline: Thursday, December 8th
❀ Click the poster to apply
Member Dues
There are many perks to paying KC dues:
1) Be able to run for leadership positions & vote in elections!!
2) You'll get a Key Club pin and ID card, along with an additional 50 points!!
3) Be recognized as an official member by Key Club International 💙💛!

❀ Tap to pay your dues
Petition Set #9: Benefits & Accessibility for the Disabled
(Made by your Public Relations Coheads, Stacy Qu '25 and Sumaya Suma '24)

This month's petition set will focus on making the education system more accessible for all backgrounds. Learning should be made for everyone and schools should be a place where students feel comfortable and accepted. Often times, due to discriminatory systems, education is not an option for some of those seeking to learn around the globe. Signing petitions for causes that you believe in is one step to make change.

❀ Click the poster to start signing
(Updated by your Projects Coheads, Jessica Lin '25 & Darien Lu '25)
❀ EVENTS DOCUMENT ❀
NYCRUNS COCOA CLASSIC 5K & 10K
--Saturday, December 3, 2022--
Come help assist NYCRUNS staff with various roles at the Cocoa Classic 5K & 10K!  Responsibilities include handing out shirts, helping runners check their bags, or supporting them at a fluid station on the course or the post-finish festival. **You must be vaccinated to attend**

SIGN UP HERE
West Village Community Clean Up
--Sunday, December 4, 2022--
Help out the Sanitation Foundation at their last clean-up of the year! Your responsibilities will include going around the West Village neighborhood and helping clean up Abingdon Square! We recommend you wear proper clothing and bring water to the event!

SIGN UP HERE
9 Million Reasons/Evangel Food Pantry
--Saturday, December 10, 2022--
9 Million Reasons started simply in a supply room where a few dedicated volunteers helped out New Yorkers to make ends meet. When COVID-19 ravaged the streets, they did everything they could to scale up their operations. Join them and hundreds of other volunteers who now assist up to 7,000 families a day. **LIMITED SPOTS**

SIGN UP HERE
Missing Maps
Help Missing Maps create accessible map data where humanitarian organizations are operating! Through this event, you can maps areas where people live at risk of disasters and crises so that individuals, communities, and organizations can use the data and maps to better prepare and respond.

SUBMIT HERE
❀ CHARITY MILES FORM ❀
Panda Press Vol. 9 Issue 5

LTG Abigail released the September - October issue of the Panda Press!! You’ll find updates about Fall Rally, International events, a bunch of new resources, and service spotlights, all in a Halloween theme!

As always, you can submit articles to the Panda Press by pressing the button linked at the bottom of this section. I highly encourage you all to submit an article at some point this year!

❀ Click the picture to start reading
SIGN UP FOR D11 EMAILS
SUBMIT TO THE PANDA PRESS

Text Message Updates