Fwd: What has four wheels and flies?

1 view

Bronx Science Key Club

Apr 13, 2023, 3:14:47 PM4/13/23
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL
HEY YALL!

I was on the plane and had my email scheduled for 8:00AM... and it sent... but with an error message :((
Here is me trying to send it again. Please note that there is a pool collaboration fundraiser coming up!

🎱 BXSCI x QHSS x AVI: 8 Ball Pool Fundraiser 🎱
     ❤️Location: "Prince Billiards": 35-11 Prince St, Queens, NY 11354
     🧡Date: Sunday, April 30, 2023
     💛Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
     💚 Cost: $12 for 2 hours of play time (please try to bring exact change)
Charity: Miracle Projects, an organization that works to provide performance, art, and education opportunities for autistic children and people with other disabilities

340672787_189015090602074_8569618741079227911_n.jpg