What key has legs and can't open a door?

Bronx Science Key Club

Nov 24, 2022, 1:00:19 PM11/24/22
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL
View this email in your browser
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ 11/24/22 President's Greeting ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
Happy Thanksgiving, Key Clubbers!! This year, I'm thankful for my friends, family, and you guys for making Key Club such a wonderful community to lead this year <33 I hope that you will all enjoy this much needed break from school. Spend time with your loved ones, and even consider going to a volunteering event or two to give back to your community! Finally, don't forget to complete your daily prompts for Thanksgiving Week~

 ੈ✩‧₊˚ No meeting today!  ੈ✩‧₊˚
(N)ice Thank You Letters
Thursday, November 24th: It's Thanksgiving today!! Send a message or email to your teachers about how you appreciate their hard work to make this school year the best year possible!
(Send a screenshot of the message/email)

(K)ind Donations
Friday, November 25th: It may be Black Friday today, but rather than spending money on clothing or other products, donate to The Lenape Center! Even $5 matters!
(Send a screenshot of the donation confirmation)

For each day, submit a screenshot to the form! For every day you participate, you will receive 5 points. If you participate every day, you'll receive an additional 5 points!
**If you need to make up for any day you missed, you can do that by the end of this week!**
THANKSGIVING WEEK FORM
Committee Applications
Our long awaited committee applications are finally out!! Committees are a great way to learn about Key Club behind-the-scenes and meet other committed Key Clubbers! You'll be assigned small tasks that are super manageable, and being more involved in committees are a great way to learn about the work that Coheads do every day!

Deadline: Thursday, December 8th
❀ Click the poster to apply
Member Dues
There are many perks to paying KC dues:
1) Be able to run for leadership positions & vote in elections!!
2) You'll get a Key Club pin and ID card, along with an additional 50 points!!
3) Be recognized as an official member by Key Club International 💙💛!

❀ Tap to pay your dues
Merch Order Form
Congrats to Vienna Chen '26 for her winning merch design! We've never seen such a close run in terms of votes, so a HUGE thank you to everyone who submitted a design!! We can't wait to see you all repping our beauitful merch <3

Due: November 30th @ 11:59PM
❀ Tap to order a tote bag
Petition Set #8: Global Climate Change Awareness
(Made by your Public Relations Coheads, Stacy Qu '25 and Sumaya Suma '24)

This month's petition set will focus on making the education system more accessible for all backgrounds. Learning should be made for everyone and schools should be a place where students feel comfortable and accepted. Often times, due to discriminatory systems, education is not an option for some of those seeking to learn around the globe. Signing petitions for causes that you believe in is one step to make change.

❀ Click the poster to start signing
The Kiwi: Volume 11.7
(Made by your Bulletin Editor & Webmaster, Jeongwon Lee '23)

Jeongwon released our October newsletter!! This past month was so crazy since we officially started meeting again as a club, so it's definitely worth looking back at! Maybe you'll even see the articles you and your friends submitted~

❀ Click the picture to start reading
(Updated by your Projects Coheads, Jessica Lin '25 & Darien Lu '25)
❀ EVENTS DOCUMENT ❀
NYC Turkey Trot Half Marathon
--Saturday, November 26, 2022--
Come join the New York City Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving weekend! Responsibilities include checking in participants, organizing and monitoring food, helping to direct participants and cheering them on, and filling and distributing water cups to runners! You're not only there to volunteer, but to have fun!

SIGN UP HERE
Post Thanksgiving Leaf Rake-up and Cleaning
--Sunday, November 27, 2022--
Join Friends of Corlears Hook Park at thei rannual post-Thanksgiving leaf raking event! You will be helping them clean the park by raking and bagging leaves and other debris. They will supply all the tools, gloves and equipment.

SIGN UP HERE
NYCRUNS COCOA CLASSIC 5K & 10K
--Saturday, December 3, 2022--
Come help assist NYCRUNS staff with various roles at the Cocoa Classic 5K & 10K!  Responsibilities include handing out shirts, helping runners check their bags, or supporting them at a fluid station on the course or the post-finish festival. **You must be vaccinated to attend**

SIGN UP HERE
Karmafy
After popular demand, our beloved Karmafy is back! Enjoy the "relaxing" game of Swim Dash while still contributing back to the community! By playing SWIM DASH and supporting RIGHT TO PLAY, you will be empowering vulnerable children to overcome the effects of war, poverty, and disease through play.

SUBMIT HERE
❀ CHARITY MILES FORM ❀
November Divisional
Join LTG Abigail at our November Divisional! You'll hear special new updates about the district, division, and other clubs, and have even more opportunities to connect as a division!

Date: Tuesday, November 29
Time: 7:30PM

❀ Click the picture to sign up
Panda Press Vol. 9 Issue 5

LTG Abigail released the September - October issue of the Panda Press!! You’ll find updates about Fall Rally, International events, a bunch of new resources, and service spotlights, all in a Halloween theme!

As always, you can submit articles to the Panda Press by pressing the button linked at the bottom of this section. I highly encourage you all to submit an article at some point this year!

❀ Click the picture to start reading
SIGN UP FOR D11 EMAILS
SUBMIT TO THE PANDA PRESS

Text Message Updates