Why did the student eat her homework?

Bronx Science Key Club

Apr 27, 2023, 8:00:35 AM4/27/23
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL

Billiards Fundraiser

We already have our second fundraiser set up by our Fundraising Coheads William Loh and Joanna Wang!

Bronx Sci Key Club, QHSS Key Club, and Avi Key Club are collabing to host an 8 Ball Pool Fundraiser! Come with your friends over for some friendly competition, make friends, or just come to have fun at Prince Billiards whilst supporting a charity!

This is a wonderful opportunity to be able to meet other Key Clubbers from New York City! :))

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

The Kiwi (Volume 11.12)

Made by your Immediate Past Bulletin Editor and Webmaster, Jeongwon Lee

Jeongwon has released her final newsletter of her service year! Please congratulate her for making amazing newsletters all year. Although it is sad, our next release will taken control by Darien Lu :)

♫ Click the poster to start reading ♫

2023 ELIMINATE WEEK

GUESS WHAT! WE ARE FINALLY HOLDING ELIMINATE WEEK!

Each day we will be eliminating a certain percentage of participants... your goal is to last as long as you can!

For every day, you MUST record yourself and submit your footage to this form in order for your submission to be accepted. BTW we will montage these clips and create a competition recap video:)

IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST SIGN UP BY MAY 1ST!

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

Petition Set #1

Made by your Public Relations Coheads

Shawna Khuu ‘25 and Vicky Zheng ‘26

Pollution has deadly effects. It contributes to global warming and the loss of human and animal life. This issue affects all of us across the globe and we should try to prevent pollution from causing more destruction. The future's in our hands and we have the power to fix it. One can do a lot for a community even if it’s simply through signing a petition!

♫ Click the poster to start signing ♫

LTC Vlogs

We have several different people vlog LTC… Jeongwon will be releasing her videos on her channel, our Key Club will be releasing our recap videos soon, and I have also released two of the vlogs on my channel! Here are the vlogs for day 1 and day 2:)

Updated by your Projects Coheads Landin Huang and Sophia Guo

Bronx Science Key Club Updates Document

4/26/23: Charity Miles Soles 4 Souls

Work hard exercising while helping charities! Using the Charity Miles app, you can walk, bike, or run for a cause. Set your history to monthly (see picture below), then send a screenshot of the activity (see picture below) to receive credit. The cause that we will be walking for is Soles4Souls! Soles4Souls receives shoes and clothing donations from other communities or families and later on distributes these items to various programs and groups around the world who need them.

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

4/28/23: OceanHero

The marine ecosystem is crucial for life on earth, yet sadly, millions and millions of metric tons of plastic waste is dumped into these oceans. Many communities across the world haven't developed waste and recycling infrastructure to combat their plastic. Even more astonishingly, the amount of plastic waste projected to be in oceans will project to double within the next 10 to 15 years. Plastic in oceans cause great suffering to marine wildlife and also destroy important fish population needed for humans to survive! Help remove plastic waste from Oceans and other marine ecosystems through OceanHero, an extension that removes plastic bottles simply by opening up tabs and searching using their extension!

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

4/29/2023: The Sustainable Fashion Community

Use your skills to help out this wonderful community of advocates, activities, and small business owners. Volunteers will spend 3 hours sorting, hanging, organizing clothing donations! There are only 5 SPOTS so make sure to sign up fast if you want to go! Volunteers get to participate in "straight swapping" meaning you bring 2 pieces, you take two pieces, you bring 5 pieces, you get five pieces... you get the idea. They cap volunteers at 10 pieces, same as a swap pass.

♫ Click the poster to sign up ♫

Our LTG of Division 11, is our very own Sumaya Suma:)

She has sent her first email and here are some updates, which I have attached below.

Text Message Updates

If you haven’t already, make sure you sign up to receive text updates by texting “@bxscikeyto 81010. You will receive updates about upcoming events, fundraisers, and Key Club news.

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK
JOIN OUR GOOGLE CALENDAR
Instagram iconFacebook iconYouTube iconWebsite icon
CHECK YOUR POINTS AND HOURS

LOVE Y’ALL! <3

Yours in service,

Chrissy Jung

President of Bronx Science Key Club

Email: jun...@bxscience.edu

ANSWER: Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake!

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

--
---