Key Club Election Nominations

Bronx Science Key Club

Dec 12, 2022, 12:00:52 PM12/12/22
to Bronx Science Key Club_ALL
View this email in your browser
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ A WORD ON NOMINATIONS ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
Hey Key Clubbers! As I have been stating for the past half month, we are now officially beginning our elections process. Come to the meeting THIS THURSDAY (12/15) to learn more about the board positions and how elections will work.

IMPORTANT: We will be holding NOMINATIONS NEXT THURSDAY (12/22).

If you want to run for a board position, you must complete the election form (LINKED BELOW) by 12/22 before the club meeting starts. You must find TWO PEOPLE to nominate you; they must come to the club meeting on 12/22.
This is a mandatory meeting.

**Any nomination that is proposed without filling out the form will be rejected**

We will go over the specifics of the nomination process during the 12/22 club meeting. Let me know if you have any questions.

 ੈ✩‧₊˚ Good luck! ੈ✩‧₊˚
ELECTIONS FORM

Text Message Updates

If you haven't already, make sure you sign up to receive text updates by texting "@bxscikey" to 81010. You will receive updates about upcoming events, fundraisers, and Key Club news.