Leipzig - Suggestions for list of max 100 000 euro buildings ? with no denkmalschutz

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Nov 19, 2011, 2:01:35 PM11/19/11
to ecoho...@googlegroups.com, bxl4l...@googlegroups.com, econ...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

for info - related to the Leipzig Project
( by the way, you are welcome to join - I am likely to go on a short trip to Leipzig and Berlin at the end of August )

An acquaintance, M., living and working in Brussels ( originally from Germany )
is willing to put some of his money invested in a Leipzig project.

The condition is that it would be a building at maximum 100 000 euro - and with no denkmalschutz. ( he wants to reduce risk of denkmalschutz maintenance and conformity costs )

So for the moment, I am interested in making a list of all potential buildings,
advantages, and disadvantages,
with as aim to support people who aim at supporting communities and culture aimed at increased autonomy and solidarity,
including artists and single parents.

For the moment, I am looking mostly in this data base of buildings
( others welcomed )

Some more details :

It is likely he would grant a 20 year lease, in exchange for us taking care of the building, and taking at our own expense the comfort and maintenance of the building ( while prices hypothetically go up in the meantime ) + taxes. / no cost for him.

I will discuss further conditions with him - this can be a long term process.
I would like to use a limited liability legal structure, and have a prospect of buying back the building ourselves over time.