Re: Leipzig - living infrastructure for 1500 euros , livable for 3000

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jul 21, 2010, 11:12:53 AM7/21/10
to ecoho...@googlegroups.com, agile-...@googlegroups.com, econ...@googlegroups.com, bxl4l...@googlegroups.com, hc_ec...@yahoogroups.com, sustainable...@yahoogroups.com
If you are interested in the last mail sent on building up our own use value and peer production infrastructures, in an urban context, starting with housing :

A friend who owns a building in Leipzig and has been in the process of renovating it in the last year, replied by giving more precise details of the costs.

See details below...

In brief :

To make it livable, another 60 000 euros are required,
hence a total cost of 120 000 euros for 600 square meters,
hence an entrance fee, per apartment of 50 square meters, of 3000 euros,
for a total cost of 12 000 euros per flat.