FROM 4 MAY 2021 WE HAVE NEW UNIVERSITIES-MINISTRY OF EDUCATION HAS GAZETTED DELINKING OF UNIMA

Limbani Nsapato

Apr 28, 2021, 1:01:19 AM4/28/21
to highere...@googlegroups.com, bwalo-la-aphunzitsi, lnsa...@gmail.com
Esteemed colleagues,
Just sharing the good news of the gazeting of the commencement of new
Universities following delinking of UNIMA. From 4 May 2021 we have
CHANCO operating as UNIMA, Poly as MUBAS and COM and KCN as KUHES. See
attached press release and scan of the government gazette publication.
Wishing all the best to the management of the colleges all best as
they facilitate smooth transition from College to Universities...
remember to be creative and innovative and succeed. Let's not repeat
the governance mistakes of the past.

Regards,
Limbani

--
Limbani Eliya Nsapato, PHD (Business Admin)
Area 49, New Gulliver, Lilongwe, Malawi.
Mobile: +265 88 00 25 678
Whatsapp: +260 9 775 11250
Email: lnsa...@gmail.com
Skype: limbani.nsapato
PRESS RELEASE-DELINKING OF UNIMA INTO THREE NEW UNIVERSITIES.pdf
Commencement of New Universities Gazette 26th April 2021 MOE.pdf