Fwd: Call for Papers: World Congress on Education (WCE-2021)!

Steve Sharra

May 5, 2021, 9:54:24 AM5/5/21
to HigherEdMalawi, bwalo-la-...@googlegroups.com
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: World Congress on Education (WCE-2021) <m.g...@worldconedu.org>
Date: Wed, May 5, 2021 at 3:41 PM
Subject: Call for Papers: World Congress on Education (WCE-2021)!
To: <steve...@gmail.com>

World Congress on Education (WCE-2021)
June 22-24, 2021
Virtual Conference
University of Toronto Mississauga
Canada

The WCE is an international refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in education. The WCE promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from education. The aim of WCE is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational fields with cross-disciplinary interests to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of pedagogy. The WCE-2021 invites research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation.

The COVID-19 has put constraints on our daily life and there is ongoing travel concern in relation to the current pandemic. Taking into consideration the health and safety of all our participants, the WCE-2021 will be held online.

The topics in WCE-2021 include but are not confined to the following areas:

* Adult Education
* Art Education
* Assessment
* Business
* Course Management
* Covid-19
* Curriculum and Research
* Cybersecurity
* Educational and Technology
* Educational Research
* Educational Fourndations
* Education Policy
* E-Learning
* Gaming
* Global Issues In Education
* Health Education
* Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
* ICT
* Inclusive Education
* Leadership
* Learning Methodologies
* Pedagogy
* Political Science
* Products and Services
* Psychology
* Research Management
* Social Media
* Social Science
* Science Education
* Teaching Methodologies

POST CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS:

All accepted abstracts, extended abstracts, papers and posters will be included to the conference proceedings with ISBN and DOI. Thereafter, the authors will be invited to extend their papers for journal publications and contribute to book chapters.

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:

* You can submit your research paper or extended abstract online at http://worldconedu.org/paper-submission/ or email it to pap...@worldconedu.org
* You can submit your poster via email at pos...@worldconedu.org
* You can submit your workshop via email at work...@worldconedu.org
* You can submit your speaker's proposal via email at spea...@worldconedu.org

IMPORTANT DATES:

*Abstract and Extended Abstract (Work in Progress) Submission Date: May 15, 2021
*Notification of Abstract and Extended Abstract Acceptance / Rejection: May 25, 2021
*Research Paper Submission Date: May 27, 2021
*Notification of Research Paper Acceptance / Rejection: Jun 10, 2021
*Proposal for Workshops Submission Date: May 15, 2021
*Notification of Workshop Acceptance / Rejection: May 25, 2021
*Posters Proposal Submission Date: May 15, 2021
*Notification of Posters Acceptance / Rejection: May 25, 2021
*Camera Ready Paper Due / Rejection: Jun 20, 2021
*Early Bird Registration Deadline: Jun 01, 2021
*Late Bird Registration Deadline: Jun 20, 2021
*Conference Dates: Jun 22-24, 2021

For further information please visit WCE-2021 at www.worldconedu.org

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here