URGENT -INVITATION TO ZOOM MEETING AT 3.30 PM ON DELINKING OF UNIMA

Limbani Nsapato

May 6, 2021, 5:16:17 AM5/6/21
to unimaalumni...@gmail.com, highere...@googlegroups.com, bwalo-la-aphunzitsi, Chrispin Mphande, paul...@purejoyholdings.com, pureagricjoy, esnatt...@outlook.com, towera chatupa, Lydia Fuliwa, lucia collen, kwam...@gmail.com
Esteemed Colleagues,
Today (May 6) afternoon, there is an urgent virtual meeting which the
Transitional Unit which Ministry of Education has established to
oversee and conclude the delinking of University of Malawi is having
with the alumni, all those who passed through UNIMA be it through
Bunda College, Chancellor College, the Polytechnic College of
Medicine, or Kamuzu College of Nursing. The meeting will start at
3.30 pm. This is an important meeting to be attended by the Alumni and
those interested in public higher education particularly in relation
to the establishment of new Universities namely Malawi University of
Business and Applied Sciences (MUBAS), Kamuzu University of Healthy
Sciences (KUHES) and the rebranded UNIMA under Chancellor College.

To participate please use the details, below:

Link: https://zoom.us/j/99202093767?pwd=alJBMzJJNVNtSVpsTTZFaFNTZE5KQT09
Meeting ID: 992 0209 3767
Passcode: 556044

Sorry, for the short notice. I received the information about the
meeting a few minutes ago.

Regards,
Limbani Nsapato
President, Unima Alumni Association.