JOURNAL ARTICLE

carol chiphinga

Apr 7, 2021, 7:04:16 AM4/7/21
to bwalo-la-...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,
Find attached a copy of the article that I have published.

Regards,

Caroline
529-533.pdf

Benedict Zele

Apr 7, 2021, 9:53:11 AM4/7/21
to bwalo-la-...@googlegroups.com
Well done Madam. Thanks

Limbani Nsapato

Apr 7, 2021, 10:05:57 AM4/7/21
to bwalo-la-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Caroline,
This is an excellent article addressing leadership challenges in DIAS
(now DQAS?). I like the recommendation to embrace critical reflective
practice especially in relation to promoting entrepreneurial
leadership, innovation and inspiring problem-solving.
Given the many challenges in our education system, in particular
around inspection and quality control these skills will go a long way
in bringing about pragmatic solutions to ensure total quality
improvement in the 21st century.
I hope that beyond sharing on this forum (unfortunately, most policy
makers hardly have time to follow entries and posts--a pity, really),
you can directly reach out to the DQAS leadership through phone call
and face to face meeting or virtual meeting to reflect on the issues
and recommendations.
Congrats,
Limbani.

--
Limbani Eliya Nsapato, PHD (Business Admin)
Area 49, New Gulliver, Lilongwe, Malawi.

carol chiphinga

Apr 9, 2021, 8:16:21 AM4/9/21
to bwalo-la-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Dr Nsapato for your feedback. It is very encouraging and I would engage DQAS because I am one of the officers within DQAS.