BWA Ziafat - Mubarak

Rashida Shk. Aliasger Rasheed

Apr 22, 2014, 11:07:51 PM4/22/14
to bwa-s...@googlegroups.com

It was a "dream" that was made a reality, BWA - Seattle, received the azeem sharaf of Ziafat of Burhanuddin Aqa (RA) na farzand, Shehzada Malekul Ashtar Bhai Saheb (DM).

Baheno, Shehzada Saheb (DM) ghanaj khush thaya.  At the end of the ziafat and upon leaving, and at Darul Imarat, Shehzada farmayu ke  baheno "ghani mohabbat kare che," Isharo kari ne farmayu ke "yaha si kare che, dil si kare che". Aa shehzada  ni qadr, Aali Qadr Maula (tus) na nazeek ghani che. Yaqueen chej, ke shehzada khush thaya to Maula khush thai gaya.

It was amazing how ALL baheno came together for this ziafat and for the tashreef aawri of Shehzada Saheb (DM) from - making wonderful tasty dishes, coordinating design, finding unique ways of presentation, making menu, shopping while on vacation, taking photographs, coordinating every small detail, searching for watermelon, to getting broaches,  to the over 600? whattapp messages. Bahensaheba ghanaaj khush thaya and umeef kidi ke to spend some time just with baheno.

Also baheo were involved in utaro, of Shehzada Saheb (DM), maqdam prep, doing personal ziafato (even last minute), preparing farzando, helping their fellow baheno in last minute preparations in the late hours of the night, making dishes for others ziafat, sewing parda last minute, watching others farzando, and I am sure that there is even more that I am not counting.  Mumin nu dil kitnu khush thai, Shehzada nu dil kitnu khush thai, Maula (tus) nu dil kitnu khush thai.

Khuda sagla BWA baheno ne jaza e khair aape, and as Shehzada Malik Bhai Saheb (DM) guided us, ke jaldi Imam Husain ni Ziarat waaste apne jaiya, apne zario banye.

Khuda Taa'la apne jaldi naseeb kare ke Shehzada Saheb (DM), Aali Qadr Maula (tus) ne Seattle jaldi laawe, and apne Ziafat nu sharaf naseeb thai and Aali Qadr Maula (tus) and Burhanuddin Aqa (RA) ni khushi naseeb thai.

Aameen.

Amate Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa (TUS)
Rashida Shk. Aliasger Rasheed
Direct: 206-681-9452
Mobile: 682-230-5560

Munira Miyaziwala

Apr 23, 2014, 4:58:33 PM4/23/14
to Rashidaben Rasheed, bwa-s...@googlegroups.com, Amilsab Seattle

 Salam e Jameel Janabsab and Bhabisab

On behalf of Burhani womens, we would like to extend our gratitude to both of you for giving us behno himmat, support and guidance  towards a memorable ziyafat for Shezada Malik Bhaisaheb and Tasneem Bensaheba. All Behno were able to spend good and memorable time with them,  and were able to express themselves openly.

Shezadasab nay khush dekhina sagla nay ghani khushi thai. It was like a mission accomplished.

Ummed chay kay Burhanuddin moula  anay Mufaddal moula ni aa bandiyo ni khidmat anay jasbo dekhinay Moula kush thaya hasay, anay Shitabi aa bandiyo nay  aap Moula ni Ziyafat ehna si ghnai ziyada jasbah anay tayari si karvi naseeb thai. Ameen.

Shukran
On Behalf of all the BWA members.
AS(TUS)
Munira Miyaziwala