Searching for "Gurupriya" - Brahmasutra Commentary by Swami Sri Jayendra Saraswati

Janakisharan Acharya

May 8, 2019, 11:11:18 PM5/8/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

Respected VidwajjanH

I am searching digital copy of "Gurupriya" a Brahma Sutra Commentary written by Swami Sri Jayendra Saraswati Swami. While studying in Sringeri, I read it in Matha's Library. I I searched for it print version but not found.

If anybody share PDF, any link, it would help me for my work.

Pranamas

Dr. Janakisharan Acharya
Shree Somnath Sanskrit University, Veraval (Guajrat)

M V S SIVA PRASAD

May 9, 2019, 12:45:47 AM5/9/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Sir,
You can get that book from kanchipuram mutt. They have several copies and they will give it without cost. If any friends or relatives go to kanchi mutt then tou can get the book by them.
Thank you.

Janakisharan Acharya

May 13, 2019, 3:11:13 AM5/13/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thank you very much Shri M V S Siva Prasad ji for sharing this information.

But unfortunately at present I don't have any contact or friend who is in Kachipuram Mutt. So I can get it. If anybody can send me this book via. post or courier, I can transfer the money through Electronic Transfer.

Once I read that this book is published from Varanasi (I think, Shankaracharya Mutt, Hanuman Ghat, Varanasi). Next week I am going to Varanasi and I will try there also.

Regards

Dr. Janakisharan Acharya

MVSSP AGNI

May 13, 2019, 5:47:38 AM5/13/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
       My friend visits Kanchipuram frequently . So I request him to bring the book from mutt and later i can post the book to you. If you find the book in Varanasi then inform me. I won't tell him.
                     Thank you

Janakisharan Acharya

May 13, 2019, 11:05:39 PM5/13/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thank you very much.
I will inform you next week If I get this book in Varanasi.

Regards

On Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 10:15:47 AM UTC+5:30, M V S SIVA PRASAD wrote:
Sir,
  You can get that book from kanchipuram mutt. They have several copies and they will give it without cost. If any friends or relatives go to kanchi mutt then tou can get the book by them.
    Thank you.

Janakisharan Acharya

May 21, 2019, 11:09:17 PM5/21/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

On Monday, May 13, 2019 at 3:17:38 PM UTC+5:30, M V S SIVA PRASAD wrote:
Sir,
       My friend visits Kanchipuram frequently . So I request him to bring the book from mutt and later i can post the book to you. If you find the book in Varanasi then inform me.

Dear Sir,
I tried to get this book in Varanasi, but couldn't find it. If you send through your friend. I will pay the expenses viz digital mode.

With Regards
[...]

M V S SIVA PRASAD

May 22, 2019, 1:38:33 PM5/22/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Sir,
I told my friend about this book. He will go to kanchipuram in the middle of June . At that time he will bring the book and I will post it to you.please provide your address.
Thank you

Janakisharan Acharya

May 25, 2019, 7:18:04 AM5/25/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Sir,

Here it is my address --

Dr. Janakisharan Acharya
Former Dean & Asst. Professor (Darshana)
Shree Somnath Sanskrit University,
Rajendra Bhuvan Road,
Veraval-362266
Dist. Gir Somnath (Gujarat)