V Raghavan's Kāmaśuddhi

Suhas Mahesh

Jul 22, 2019, 8:25:14 PM7/22/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
नमो विद्वद्भ्यः

I'm looking for a scan of V Raghavan's small 8 page ekāṅka-rūpaka Kāmaśuddhi. It was first published in the journal Amṛtavāṇī (1946) and then again through Samskṛtaranga (1963). I would be very grateful if someone could share a scan.

If anyone is interested, I have uploaded a scan of his other set of ekāṅka-rūpakas, prekṣaṇakatrayī.

सुहासः

G S S Murthy

Jul 23, 2019, 7:20:44 AM7/23/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Maheshji for making these works of Dr Raghavan available.
Regards,
Murthy