हैरीपॉटर

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Oct 17, 2017, 11:01:14 PM10/17/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
पश्यतकथंहैरीपॉटर्दंडंक्रीणातीति।
https://youtu.be/MOliDDr0yYY

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 18, 2017, 12:59:16 AM10/18/17
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Very well dubbed.

Very good lipsink.

Who did this? Any idea?

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 8:31 AM, उज्ज्वल राजपूत <ujjwal....@gmail.com> wrote:
पश्यतकथंहैरीपॉटर्दंडंक्रीणातीति।
https://youtu.be/MOliDDr0yYY

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra

BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala

FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Oct 18, 2017, 2:44:37 AM10/18/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Who did this? Any idea?
भवत्प्रसादप्रतिग्राहिणानेनैवजनेनाकारि।

Dr. Debabrata Chakrabarti

Oct 18, 2017, 5:27:41 AM10/18/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

The dubbing is excellent!

Regards

DC

???This body is like a musical instrument; what you hear depends upon how you play it.??? ??? Anandamayi Ma

???Inside every human being there exists a special heaven, whole and unbroken.??? - Paracelsus

Oct 18, 2017, 5:35:10 AM10/18/17
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Are the voices yours or the dubbing is by you and voices were given by others?

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Oct 18, 2017, 6:42:21 AM10/18/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
शब्दंशब्दव्यवस्थांचोभावकार्षम्।

बुधवार, 18 अक्टूबर 2017 को 3:05:10 अपर UTC+5:30 को, Nagaraj Paturi ने लिखा:

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 18, 2017, 8:09:40 AM10/18/17
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Amazing!

What rare skills you have in such a high degree!

In this case you employed them for the benefit of Sanskrit . We are all indebted to you.

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 18, 2017, 8:26:20 AM10/18/17
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
This is what is called as "India has got talent"!

Ye Sanskrit Channel scholars! What are you waiting for?

Let the world know about this gem! Gem of BVP! Gem of India!

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Oct 19, 2017, 12:44:28 AM10/19/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thank you, sir, for all of that.

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Oct 19, 2017, 9:32:59 AM10/19/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Can we please have some feedback from the members about comprehensibility of the conversation? That will be helpful for future.

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 19, 2017, 9:35:01 AM10/19/17
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Comprehensibility is very good. Can you please share the English original to check the closeness of translation?

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Oct 19, 2017, 9:50:52 AM10/19/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Sorry sir, but this is not a translation. I have imagined characters different from the original for the funny dubs that I have planned to do for the Harry Potter movie.

Here is the original video of the part that I have dubbed.
https://youtu.be/5whe9XtdQgw

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 19, 2017, 10:03:15 AM10/19/17
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
That's fine. I wanted to know since my sons who enjoyed the dubbing said that the content is slightly different from the original. Adaptation is also a kind of translation.

Regards,

Nagaraj

Nityanand Misra

Oct 19, 2017, 10:32:02 PM10/19/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

On Thursday, 19 October 2017 19:02:59 UTC+5:30, उज्ज्वल राजपूत wrote:
Can we please have some feedback from the members

Ujjvala Ji

My feedback: excellent initiative. Both the audio content and the editing (lip sync) are very well done. It is rare to find people who are deep into two very different fields. You seem to be a fan of Harry Potter novels and movies in addition to being proficient in Sanskrit.

about comprehensibility of the conversation? That will be helpful for future.

It is comprehensible to advanced Sanskrit learners and scholars. However, it may be difficult for those who are beginners Sanskrit. May I make some suggestions for your work to be beneficial to even more people:

1) Add subtitles in Devanagari. If possible, add subtitles in both Devanagari and IAST. The YouTube video editor allows you to do that easily. As you have done excellent lip sync with the audio timing clearly matching lip movements in the video, it should be easy for you to time your subtitles to match the video.

2) Share this widely on Facebook and Twitter. As you would know, BVP with its nearly 2000 members is largely made of academics and serious students. On Facebook and Twitter you can reach many more people, especially young audiences who are interested in learning Sanskrit to whom this kind of content will be very appealing.

3) Kindly speak with Vartavali team of DD News to see if your work can be featured on Vartavali. They carry old Hindi movie songs dubbed into Sanskrit. These kind of videos from popular movies with Sanskrit dialogues can be a new trend.

Finally, keep up the good work!

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Oct 20, 2017, 12:06:28 AM10/20/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thank you Nityanand Misra ji for the feedback and the suggestions.

On your suggestion, I have added subtitles, in Devanagari, for now, and also sent a mail to the Vaartavali team.

But I don't have Facebook or Twitter accounts. Starting a new account and gathering a following will take time. So it will be really helpful if people like you who already have a huge following share the video.

Thanks again.

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan

Oct 20, 2017, 6:34:50 AM10/20/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Is there a new link for the video with subtitles? The old link has video without subtitles.

Thanks.

Ramakrishnan

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Oct 20, 2017, 6:42:37 AM10/20/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Please open the same link and then turn on the subtitles using the button provided in the Youtube player.

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan

Oct 20, 2017, 11:03:11 PM10/20/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. That works.

Ramakrishnan

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 6:42 AM उज्ज्वल राजपूत <ujjwal....@gmail.com> wrote:
Please open the same link and then turn on the subtitles using the button provided in the Youtube player.

Vishwanath Hegde

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Oct 21, 2017, 9:49:29 AM10/21/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thank you, Vishwanath ji. I had taken the videos from a friend. You can read about the copyright rules here: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/copyright/fair-use/

Trichur Rukmani

Oct 23, 2017, 1:19:46 AM10/23/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
This is a request to all the great Advaita scholars n this group. I am reading the Siddhāntaleśasaṅgraha of Appayya Dīkṣitar and the first paricchedaḥ discussing whether śrotavyaḥ etc is a niyamavidhi or not. I am following the text along with the commentary of Acyutakr̥ṣṇānanda-Tīrtha edited by S.R.Krishnamurti Sastri and N.Veezhinathan (first edition 1973). On page 33 of this edition starting with विचारविध्यभावे'पि विञानार्थतया etc and ending with    अध्यनविध्यभावे तु उपगमनम् विधीयमानम्।सफलो'ध्ययननियमविधिः
I am not sure how to understand the second argument of 'even when there is no vidhi of approaching a guru then how does it become a niyamavidhi'.
Will be grateful if this point is made clear by any one of  the  learned scholars.
DhanyavaadaaH
rukmani

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 7:19 PM, उज्ज्वल राजपूत <ujjwal....@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you, Vishwanath ji. I had taken the videos from a friend. You can read about the copyright rules here: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/copyright/fair-use/

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 23, 2017, 1:27:13 AM10/23/17
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Madam,

Can you please start a new thread to discuss this issue, which absolutely is not related to the topic of the thread?

Members,

Please reply to the new separate thread when opened.

Trichur Rukmani

Oct 23, 2017, 1:35:00 AM10/23/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your suggestion and help.