Sipra Pal

Mar 4, 2023, 2:40:27 AM3/4/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Respected Scholar
I want to know about Vedic rivers in details pls help me in this regard

Thanking all

Nagaraj Paturi

Mar 4, 2023, 2:56:45 AM3/4/23
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Rivers of Rgveda https://amzn.eu/d/bzYS4at

kenp

Mar 6, 2023, 9:49:42 AM3/6/23
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

Jijith Nadumuri Ravi

Apr 7, 2023, 4:17:34 AM4/7/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Many Thanks Nagaraj Garu, for the reference to my book

Rivers of Rgveda is released internationally :- Available as Print: PaperBack and as eBook in Amazon Kindle, Google Play, iBook, KoBo etc. (with color maps of the rivers, lakes, oceans, regions and places of the Rgvedic Era and all the migration paths followed by the various Rgvedic Clans - proving OIT based on the east to west migration from Sarasvati to NW Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Iran, Turkey, Greece and Europe and also solving the west to east archaeology gradient seen from Sarasvati in Haryana to Sadanira, Gandaki and Kaushiki in Bihar ) . This guides the archaeologists to develop a new migration paradigm which aligns more closely with their archaeological findings and also with literature analysis of the migrations of Ikswaku kings and Aila (Puru-Bharata-Kuru) kings.

Rivers of Rgveda: Amazon.in
Rivers of Rgveda: Amazon.com
Rivers of Rgveda: Amazon.co.uk
Rivers of Rgveda: Flipkart.com

The sequel to the book Geography of Ramayana is also released internationally.   :- Available as Print: PaperBack and as eBook in Amazon Kindle, Google Play, iBook, KoBo etc - with color maps of rivers, lakes, oceans, forests, mountain ranges, mountain peaks, villages, towns, cities, regions and Janapadas of Rama Era - with many new insights and first time revelations about Ramayana Geography, solving many of its puzzles and riddles that has confused the research community. The book shows that Ramayana Geography is an incremental continuity of the Rgveda Geography evolving its way into the Mahabharata Geography (subject of my 3rd book planned to be released in January 2024). This guides the archaeologists to search for ancient sites at the right locations and at the right time sector of our ancient past.

Regards
Jijith

Jijith Nadumuri Ravi, Ex-Scientist ISRO
Dharma Digital  - 100 plus Metaverse Ready Devata Digital Holograms
AncientVoice - 25K plus Wiki pages on Veda Itihāsa Purāṇas