Naishkarmyasiddhi (नैष्कर्म्यसिद्धि - ज्ञानामृतमुनिकृत-विद्यासुरभि-व्याख्यासहिता)

Janakisharan Acharya

Jan 24, 2020, 1:47:54 PM1/24/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Respected Scholars of the BVP group,

Namaste!

I am searching for the commentary of Vidyasurabhi (विद्यासुरभिः) by Jnanamritamuni (ज्ञानामृतमुनि pupil of Uttamamrita Muni). I have two another commentaries of the Naishkarmyasiddhi - (1) Chandrika by ज्ञानोत्तममुनि and (2) Kleshapaharini by सच्चिदानन्दसरस्वती. But I am in search of Vidyasurabhi (विद्यासुरभिः) by Jnanamritamuni.

Additionally, here I would like to mention that renowned writer  R. Thangaswami in his book "Advaita Vedanta Literature - A Bibliographical Survey" ( p. 413) says that is commentary is available with Adyar Library and has not published.

Any link or PDF of Vidyasurabhi can be shared. I will be obliged.

With regards
Dr. Janakisharan Acharya
Former Dean - Faculty of Darshana
Shree Somnath Sanskrit University, Veraval (Gujarat)
Mobile - 8758817525
Advaita Vedanta Literature A Braphic Survey - R. Thangaswami 413 - Copy.pdf

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Jan 25, 2020, 11:45:38 AM1/25/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
That work is not yet published.
I took this work, but stopped as soon as I heard that this was taken as a part of project by some professor from Chennai.
As far as I know, one Prof from Madras Sanskrit College is editing that and it may be published soon.
Another commentary by akhilAtmA was being edited by Prof Narayana Kutty. It is going slow, because of his health.

Janakisharan Acharya

Jan 29, 2020, 7:45:50 PM1/29/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

On Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 10:15:38 PM UTC+5:30, श्रीमल्ललितालालितः wrote:
That work is not yet published.
I took this work, but stopped as soon as I heard that this was taken as a part of project by some professor from Chennai.
As far as I know, one Prof from Madras Sanskrit College is editing that and it may be published soon.
Another commentary by akhilAtmA was being edited by Prof Narayana Kutty. It is going slow, because of his health.

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

With Regards

Dr. Janakisharan Acharya