KAMDUTAM

Surjeet Nagpal

Apr 11, 2020, 3:28:08 AM4/11/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear All,
Can any body help me in getting a book Kamdutam by Pt. Harisharan Ambika Dutt OR Pt. Ramchandra Sharma.
(Author is not exactly known).
With Regards.

shankara

Apr 11, 2020, 3:38:03 AM4/11/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Surjeet ji,

Giving below worldcat link containing publication details of Kamadutam.

regards
shankara

Surjeet Nagpal

Apr 11, 2020, 4:14:18 AM4/11/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.
But book is not available at this in any form only details are there.
Regards

shankara

Apr 11, 2020, 4:46:47 AM4/11/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

It is a recent publication. It can be easily found in University/public libraries.

regards
shankara

Surjeet Nagpal

Apr 11, 2020, 7:10:51 AM4/11/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Not able to download the book and even not able to trace the publisher Ambika Prakashan Ulhasnagar.
Title:  Kāmadūtam : āṅglānuvādasahitam