Varanasi Vakyartha Sadas Schedule

Nagaraj Paturi

Jun 28, 2019, 3:40:28 PM6/28/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Sharing the document with the details of tHe International Vaky artha Sadas.
You are all cordially invited. Please share it with relevant groups and individuals.
1561750077003_1561558685405_GURU-JI-SAMPURANAND.jpg

Vikas Dhawan

Jun 28, 2019, 7:35:58 PM6/28/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Just wanted to request if someone from the group has access to the sanskrit text of a book called Alankar Kaustubha and can share the text with me.

I searched online and came across the below link, however, the entire sanskrit text is not there (only text of 3 kirans are there out of the total 10 kirans)

will be great to have just the sanskrit text of all of the kirans.

 thanks
regards
vikas

Veeranarayana Pandurangi

Jun 29, 2019, 12:24:15 AM6/29/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
It is not to demean anybody. But
1.the schedule itself contains somuch mistakes.
2. Most of the scholars scheduled to to speak there belong to Tenali/Nagar examination groups. Offcourse they are good scholars. It will be good if it includes scholars from other places too.

On Sat, 29 Jun 2019, 01:10 Nagaraj Paturi, <nagara...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sharing the document with the details of tHe International Vaky artha Sadas.
You are all cordially invited. Please share it with relevant groups and individuals.

Nagaraj Paturi

Jun 29, 2019, 12:42:03 AM6/29/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Indic Academy is financially supporting the activity.

Curation was done by Sri Dattaraj-ji and his acquaintances.

Please share the details of the scholars you have in mind, with me individually or here.

It will help Indic Academy when it curates on its own.

Mishra Debi Prasad

Jun 30, 2019, 11:50:03 AM6/30/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

Kindly circulate it widely and encourage others to join this unique course in large number to know about glorious heritage of India.

😀Awake Mother India

http://awakemi.weebly.com/

--
Regards,