Research Papers on prosody by Prof. H. D. Velankar

Ganesh R

Sep 27, 2021, 11:11:02 PM9/27/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear and respected scholars,

I am in search of papers of Prof. H. D. Velankar that are concerned with the beauty of Sanskrit metres. Particularly the paper by name "vritta ghaTaka-s" is needed. Can someone among you help me in this regard please.

With utmost regards

Ganesh

K S Kannan

Sep 27, 2021, 11:58:22 PM9/27/21
to bvparishat

Dr. K.S.Kannan  D.Litt.

​Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj Chair Professor, IIT-Madras.

Nominated Member, Academic Committee, Kavi Kula Guru Kalidasa University, Ramtek.
Member, Academic Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthana.
Senior Fellow, ICSSR, New Delhi.
Academic Director, Swadeshi Indology.
Nominated Member, IIAS, Shimla.

Former Professor, CAHC, Jain University, Bangalore.

Former Director, Karnataka Samskrit University, Bangalore.

Former Head, Dept. of Sanskrit, The National Colleges, Bangalore.

shankara

Sep 28, 2021, 12:11:07 AM9/28/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Ganesh ji,

I have uploaded Vrittaghatakas and 2 other articles by HD Velankar to the following temporary Google folder.

regards
shankara

Ganesh R

Sep 28, 2021, 12:42:34 AM9/28/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear and respected prof. Kannan Sir and Sri. Shankara ji,

Thanks a lot for your help. I am extremely indebted to your quick and fruitful response.

With utmost regards

Ganesh

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Sep 28, 2021, 10:37:35 AM9/28/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
अनु॑गृहीतोऽस्मि श्रीमद्गणेशकृष्णशङ्करमहोदया माननीयाः!

Mohana Rao

May 27, 2023, 1:20:30 AM5/27/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Is it psossible forme to get at vRittaghaTaka? Thanks and regards!

J K  Mohana  Rao