Did anyone in ancient &/or medieval India combine Vaisheshika philosophy & mathematics to create something like contemporary physics?

Satyan Sharma

Sep 28, 2019, 7:16:03 AM9/28/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaskara

Although comparison comes at its own cost, but I think about Vaisheshika philosophy somehow as Physics minus mathematics. This comparison is based on what all little amount of information I have till now. I would like to know if anywhere in the history of ancient and medieval Indian philosophy, someone combined Vaisheshika philosophy and mathematics, kind of like the physics we see today.

Regards