Books in print: Vyasa-Katha (English and Hindi)

Nityanand Misra

Nov 20, 2021, 11:00:24 PM11/20/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
namo vaḥ

I am pleased to inform everybody that my latest books, ‘Vyasa-Katha: Fables from the Mahabharata’ (English, ISBN 978-93-54355-61-5, 453 pp.) and ‘व्यास-कथा: महाभारत की नीतिकथाएँ’ (Hindi, ISBN 978-93-54352-85-0, 401 pp.) are in print. The book covers are attached and links to free excerpts are available under the below links:

The books will be available for pre-order in a week’s time or so.

Thanks, Nityananda
VyasaKathaHindi.jpg
VyasaKatha.jpg

Ramesh Rao

Nov 21, 2021, 1:03:59 AM11/21/21
to bhAratIya-vidvat-pariShad भारतीय-विद्वत्परिषद्
Wonderful...

Raja Roy

Nov 21, 2021, 1:26:01 AM11/21/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nityananda ji,
Congratulations. Both English and Hindi covers look very good. Look forward to reading your book.
Kind regards,
Raja

Krishna Kumar Pillalamarri

Nov 22, 2021, 3:29:44 PM11/22/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sri Nityanand Mishra,

I read with extreme interest the excerpts from your book Vyasa Katha. This is a very needed book for these times, and will be helpful to families everywhere. I also noted that the stories are faithful to the original, and hence of extreme interest to me. I will be sure to buy a few copies to distribute to my children and grandchildren..

Best Regards,

Krishna

Krishna Kumar Pillalamarri
Ph-Cell: 408-373-9273

Krishna Kashyap

Nov 22, 2021, 11:53:36 PM11/22/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
congratulations Nityanand Ji.

Great work.

Best Regards,

Krishna Kashyap

Bijoy Misra

Nov 23, 2021, 10:09:27 AM11/23/21
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Dear Sri Nityananda,
Congratulations.  The book can be a useful resource to millions of immigrant parents abroad
Let me procure when available.
Regards,
Bijoy Misra

Sunil Nakum

Nov 29, 2021, 1:57:50 AM11/29/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Heartiest Congratulations Nityanand ji,

Much needed efforts in the direction of trustable children literature.

Needless to flog a dead horse but we all must have come across various versions of Panchatantra stories where authors have focused only on artistic pictures and taken the liberty of freedom of expression.
Eagerly waiting for the print.

Regards,
Sunil

Nityanand Misra

Dec 6, 2021, 11:59:05 AM12/6/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
On Sunday, 21 November, 2021 at 9:30:24 am UTC+5:30 Nityanand Misra wrote:
namo vaḥ

I am pleased to inform everybody that my latest books, ‘Vyasa-Katha: Fables from the Mahabharata’ (English, ISBN 978-93-54355-61-5, 453 pp.) and ‘व्यास-कथा: महाभारत की नीतिकथाएँ’ (Hindi, ISBN 978-93-54352-85-0, 401 pp.) are in print. The book covers are attached and links to free excerpts are available under the below links:

namo vaḥ

I am pleased to inform everybody that “Vyasa-Katha: Fables from the Mahabharata” is now available for pre-order.

The book will be out in January. The Hindi version will be available for pre-order shortly.

Thanks, Nityananda

Nityanand Misra

Dec 26, 2021, 9:17:34 PM12/26/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
I am pleased to inform everybody that “व्यास-कथा: महाभारत की नीतिकथाएँ”, the Hindi edition of the book is now available for pre-order.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/9354352855

The book will be out in January.

Sharing the link for the English version also.

https://amazon.in/dp/9354355617/

Thanks, Nityananda