Future of India's Past

rniyengar

Jul 31, 2019, 11:12:29 PM7/31/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

Effect of Precession of Earth’s Axis as deciphered from Sanskrit Texts

After my IJHS paper in 2011 on the Pole Star Dhruva attracted considerable attention of scholars interested in Ancient India, Vedas, Chronology etc I am continuously updating my research by adding new information. This was presented as an invited talk:

"Archaeo-astronomy and Ancient Indian Chronology" in the National Conference “Indian History-Emerging Perspectives, 5-7 March 2018”, at ICHR New Delhi. ICHR is supposed to bring out the Proceedings of the Conference, but when!! I hope the future of India’s past is secure in the hands of ICHR and the like.

 Interested members can access my paper prepared in December 2018:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/334731237_Archaeo-astronomy_and_Ancient_Indian_Chronology

https://www.academia.edu/39950940/Archaeo-astronomy_and_Ancient_Indian_Chronology

I will add revisions and improvements as and when they happen.

Regards

RNI