Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Thesis in Sanskrit Literature

Message has been deleted

Nagaraj Paturi

May 8, 2019, 1:35:17 PM5/8/19
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Is the PhD degree for the dissertation/thesis awarded?

What is the title of your thesis?

Can you please share the synopsis?

Do you have any remarks from the examiners regarding publication?

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:00 PM Surjeet Nagpal <nagp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All, I would like to have your advice hou I can get printed my Thesis in Sanskrit literature from Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan or any other organization,
Regards in His Name.

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Director,  Inter-Gurukula-University Centre for Indic Knowledge Systems.
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra

BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala

FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )