Soft copy of "Old Diary Leaves, 1928" by H.S. Olcott

Narayan Prasad

May 24, 2018, 6:17:04 AM5/24/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Scholars,
     I am looking for a soft copy (pdf) of the book: "H.S. Olcott: Old Diary Leaves", 2nd series (Madras, 1928).

     Could anyone supply the link for download, if such file be available ?

     Thanks and regards
     Narayan Prasad

Jaya Prakash

May 24, 2018, 6:21:16 AM5/24/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

Hello

Thank you & warm regards
U.N. Jaya Prakash Narayan Maiya,
IT Infrastructure Admin, IBM India Prv. Ltd,
Bangalore 560079.

Narayan Prasad

May 24, 2018, 6:33:53 AM5/24/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
   Thanks for your response.
   The link given by you refers to the 1895 edition. The materials I want to get (details about Gunanada, champion of Sinhalese Buddhism) is available in the 1928 edition.
   Some details about him are available in "Sketches of Ceylon and India" (1878) by Ivan Minayev (in Russian). I am translating this book into English.

Jaya Prakash

May 24, 2018, 7:53:24 AM5/24/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

Narayan Prasad

May 24, 2018, 1:48:12 PM5/24/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Sir,
Thanks for further reply.
After further google search I could get the following details.

The publication details of the first series to sixth series of "Old Diary Leaves" are available here:

The first series to third sries could be downloaded from here:

Here only the 1900 edition (and not 1928 edition)of the second series is available for download. But the material I wanted is there even in the 1900 edition on the same page 157.

With warm regards
Narayan Prasad

On 24 May 2018 at 15:51, Jaya Prakash <jayaprak...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 3:47 PM, Narayan Prasad <hin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Scholars,
     I am looking for a soft copy (pdf) of the book: "H.S. Olcott: Old Diary Leaves", 2nd series (Madras, 1928).

     Could anyone supply the link for download, if such file be available ?

     Thanks and regards
     Narayan Prasad

Hello

Thank you & warm regards
U.N. Jaya Prakash Narayan Maiya,
IT Infrastructure Admin, IBM India Prv. Ltd,
Bangalore 560079.

Jaya Prakash

May 24, 2018, 9:40:35 PM5/24/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

Narayan Prasad

May 24, 2018, 10:11:53 PM5/24/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much, sir, for supplying links for all the six volumes.
Warm regards
Narayan Prasad