New Article 'The 2033 Calendar error: what do we learn?'

D Dhingra

Sep 30, 2022, 5:14:38 AM9/30/22
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear all,

New Article 'The 2033 Calendar error: what do we learn?' is uploaded at the site:

best regards
Devinder Dhingra

Narayan Prasad

Sep 30, 2022, 8:05:07 PM9/30/22
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Sir,
     It's not clear what you want to say. Is it that in 2033 AD there will be adhika maasa in Indian luni-solar calendar?
     According to my calculations, there is no case of  adhika maasa in 2033 AD.
     Regards
     Narayan Prasad

D Dhingra

Oct 2, 2022, 12:17:03 AM10/2/22
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sh Narayana ji,

The error is in the Chinese seasonal lunar calendar, but the learning can be applied to an Indian Calendar that uses the tropical rashi ingress.
Chaitra, Vaisakha are not seasonal months as per Vedas.
Madhu, Madhav are seasonal months. Please read Calendar Series Articles at the website, you'll get more clarity.

Regards,
D. Dhingra