Gita Press procures machine from Germany to bind 10,000 books at a time

Nityanand Misra

Jul 31, 2017, 4:06:16 AM7/31/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear list members

Some of you may be interested in this news report, given that rumours of Gita Press shutting down were discussed some time back on the list:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/gorakhpur-gita-press-gets-a-rs-11-crore-shot-in-the-arm-from-germany/story-34inaseO6R8pdbUs7LpM3N.html

Regards, Nityananda

Trichur Rukmani

Jul 31, 2017, 4:32:59 AM7/31/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this news.
om
rukmani

Venkata Sriram

Jul 31, 2017, 4:37:33 AM7/31/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thx for sharing.  The rumours & discussions have become order of the day in Whatsapp.  Gita Press has been doing yeoman service in the field of publications.

Every volunteer there has a pleasing countenance sporting with shikha, urdhwapundra and traditional attire that we can't help in greeting them.

Wish them best of luck and may many books be published in years to come.

regs,
sriram

Raghavender Upadhyayula

Jul 31, 2017, 5:40:35 AM7/31/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear Misra Ji,

Indeed a welcome news. We all are, in particular I am, extremely grateful to Gita Press for a tireless service to Sanatana Dharma.
It is also sorry to hear that the help came from Germany, when India has a sizeable population of rich people who could have donated some money for such a noble cause.
I hope this opens the eyes of rich Indians.

Best Regards,
Raghavender

Nagaraj Paturi

Jul 31, 2017, 5:45:57 AM7/31/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Was that a 'help' from Germany? Did they donate the machine? The news shared doesn't seem to have this point.
--
Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra

BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala

FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )

Raghavender Upadhyayula

Jul 31, 2017, 8:52:09 AM7/31/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for pointing out Paturi ji. It was not help. Rather, the machine was "acquired".

Best Regards,
Raghavender