Valmiki Ramayana complete chanting

Nityanand Misra

Jun 15, 2018, 12:37:45 PM6/15/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear list

Like the below link for Srimadbhagavatam, is there is link where complete audio chanting of Valmiki Ramayana is available?

Thanks in advance, Nityananda

Nityanand Misra

Jun 15, 2018, 12:45:10 PM6/15/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

PS: I am also willing to buy CD/DVD sets. Look forward to recommendations for a complete, Sanskrit only, rendition.

Shrivathsa B

Jun 15, 2018, 1:06:04 PM6/15/18
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
Webolim has published complete rAmAyaNa in audio CDs.

I have these CDs and am extremely happy with them.

shankara

Jun 15, 2018, 1:23:58 PM6/15/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Misraji,

Valmiki Ramayana chanting by Sriram Ghanapati is available online.

regards
shankara

Thanks in advance, Nityananda

MVSSP AGNI

Jun 15, 2018, 1:53:16 PM6/15/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Screenshot_2018-06-15-22-22-13-164_com.android.chrome.png

vasu krishnan

Jun 15, 2018, 1:53:16 PM6/15/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nithayananda Ji,

You can listen or download from below link.

Thanks and Regards,
Vasukrishnan

Sent from my iPhone

Bindu Bhatt

Jun 15, 2018, 1:53:16 PM6/15/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

MVSSP AGNI

Jun 15, 2018, 2:00:34 PM6/15/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Yes I said about this only. Even I have this nearly 5.4 gb .

Nityanand Misra

Jun 15, 2018, 11:10:26 PM6/15/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

On Friday, 15 June 2018 22:53:58 UTC+5:30, shankara wrote:
Misraji,

Valmiki Ramayana chanting by Sriram Ghanapati is available online.

regards
shankara

Thank you Shankara Ji, I downloaded all files this morning. The file for sarga 125 is in Yuddhakanda is missing. The playback does not work and the download link redirects. If any member has the file, can they please share it?

The rendition is very mellifluous.

Nityanand Misra

Jun 15, 2018, 11:12:50 PM6/15/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

On Friday, 15 June 2018 22:36:04 UTC+5:30, Shrivathsa B wrote:
Webolim has published complete rAmAyaNa in audio CDs.

I have these CDs and am extremely happy with them.

Thank you Shrivathsa Mahodaya, I may order the set below from their website.

Ramayana Recitation(Moola Parayanam)

The recitation of the verses in original text of Ramayana by Sri Ranganji is available which includes all kandas (Balakandam to Yuddhakandam). The verses are recited in various ragas.

Nityanand Misra

Jun 15, 2018, 11:14:38 PM6/15/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

On Friday, 15 June 2018 23:23:16 UTC+5:30, MVSSP AGNI wrote:

Thanks, this is the direct link. Any comments on how this rendition is?

Nityanand Misra

Jun 15, 2018, 11:15:24 PM6/15/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

On Friday, 15 June 2018 23:23:16 UTC+5:30, vasu krishnan wrote:
Dear Nithayananda Ji,

You can listen or download from below link.

Thanks and Regards,
Vasukrishnan

Thanks, this is the same link shared by Shankara Ji. I have downloaded all files.

Nityanand Misra

Jun 15, 2018, 11:17:33 PM6/15/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

On Friday, 15 June 2018 23:23:16 UTC+5:30, bindu.bhatt wrote:

Thank you, Madam. I do not know if the audio files on IITK site are downloadable. I guess one can hear verse by verse online, but they need to click next after each verse which is inconvenient.

Does anybody know who the [female] singer[s] are?

Madhusoodana Bhat

Jun 18, 2018, 3:17:41 AM6/18/18
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
Sir,
Rendering of Ramayana is downloadable 'sarga' by 'sarga' from IIT K website mentioned above. I have downloaded them and they are excellent. Thus, it saves the trouble of saving verse by verse.

However, they only 22 sarga's of Balakanda are available. Sundarakanda audio are also uploaded. However, it is not as melodious as renderings of Balakanda. (No offence meant to the singer. It is just my true opinion)

Madhusoodana Bhat

Pranava Kumar Vasishta G V

Jun 20, 2018, 11:55:12 AM6/20/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste,

The audio of Balakanda to the extent it has been uploaded on the IIT Kanpur Valmiki Ramayana site  is taken from the project on Srimad Valmiki Ramayana by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.

http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in/ramayana/aboutproj.html

It says: "Audio rendering of slokas: Dr.Dwaramlakshmi, Reader in music, Sri Padmavati Mahila University, Tirupati.

Music composed by: Sri K. Krishna Mohan, Artist, All India Radio"

- Pranav