{भारतीयविद्वत्परिषद्} The World of Valmiki

G S S Murthy

Jan 21, 2023, 10:52:21 AM1/21/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Respected scholars,
Here is an humble attempt at compiling the world of Valmiki. It has remained unpublished.[PDF attached]
Thanks and regards,
The World of Valmiki_300822.pdf

Siddharth Wakankar

Jan 21, 2023, 11:01:33 AM1/21/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

There is a lot of material of this nature in Marathi.

Shri Amarendra Gadgil of Pune has published Shri Ramakosha in six volumes,which contains almost everything about Valmiki and his Ramayana.

He has edited other books books also concerning Ramayana.

You may profitably refer to it,before you publish your work.

Best wishes for its early and speedy publication.

Prof.Dr.Siddharth Y.Wakankar
Vadodara.9427339942.

G S S Murthy

Jan 21, 2023, 7:08:43 PM1/21/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks, Prof. Wakankar for your suggestions.. Such compilations have become archaic with the "Search" facility available across Sanskit texts on the internet. I have made a mention in my short Introduction that such compilations could be already existing.. This compilation appeared as a serial blog years back. It is now published here as a PDF.
Thanks and Regards,
Murthy

G S S Murthy

Jan 22, 2023, 11:26:48 PM1/22/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
The PDF file attached by me to my Email contains only the Introduction to "The World of Valmiki". This was brought to my notice by a respected member. I regret the inadvertant mistake. I shall soon post the correct PDF file.
Thanks and Regards,
Murthy

P V S Kumar

Jan 22, 2023, 11:45:04 PM1/22/23
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Murthy garu,

Have prepared as part of your endeavor or come across family tree of Ravana in a pictorial format based on the elaborate descriptive information available in Uttara Ramayana?

If yes, can you share with me?

Thanks and Regards
P V S Kumar
Sringeri

G S S Murthy

Jan 23, 2023, 2:17:15 AM1/23/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
No, Sir. It does not cover Uttara Ramayana.
Regards,
Murthy

G S S Murthy

Jan 23, 2023, 8:27:49 PM1/23/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Please find the attached epub file of "The World of Valmiki". It reads fine on Freda, an e-book reader. I need to recompile a PDF version, which will take some time.
Thanks and regards
Murthy

On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 at 10:15, P V S Kumar <polis...@gmail.com> wrote:
The World of Valmiki.epub