Demise of Padmabhushan N.S. Ramanuja Tatacharya

Sridatta A

Jun 6, 2017, 11:16:48 AM6/6/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Prof. N.S. Ramanuja Tatacharya  passed away on June 5th 2017 morning. He received the Cavalier of Légion d'honneur which is the highest civilian honour of France.
Here is brief profile by IFP

Veeranarayana Pandurangi

Jun 6, 2017, 1:19:09 PM6/6/17
to bvparishat
it is difficult to digest. first it was KT Pandurangi and now NSR Tatacharya with whom I have worked in IFP for several years. offcourse He could not survive the jarajirna sharira. very frail and week. I hope RSV will finish his edition of Tattvachintamani at last.

Veeranarayana N.K. Pandurangi
Director of Academics
Dean, Faculty of Vedantas
Karnakata Samskrita University,
Pampa Mahakavi Road,
Chamarajpet, Bengaluru.

अथ चेत्त्वमिमं धर्म्यं संग्रामं न करिष्यसि। ततः स्वधर्मं कीर्तिं च हित्वा पापमवाप्स्यसि।।
तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिश्चयः। निराशीर्निर्ममो भूत्वा युध्यस्व विगतज्वरः।। (भ.गी.)

Dipak Bhattacharya

Jun 6, 2017, 1:33:51 PM6/6/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

I agree with Veernarayanji. It is hard to believe it and bear the shock.

DB

.