Directory of Sanskrit departments

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 23, 2018, 5:20:57 AM10/23/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
I am aware of a directory of Sanskrit scholars.

Is there any directory of Sanskrit universities, government private, Sanskrit research and other type academic institutes?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dr R Suresha

Oct 24, 2018, 3:06:20 AM10/24/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Sir, could you kindly share the directory of Sanskrit Scholars which you are aware of ?
Namaste!
Dr R Suresha
99808-33466

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 24, 2018, 3:07:26 AM10/24/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
--
Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Director, Indic Academy of Sanskrit and Indological Studies.

BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra

BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala

FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 24, 2018, 3:08:46 AM10/24/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

Dr R Suresha

Oct 26, 2018, 10:19:15 PM10/26/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
धन्यवादाः ।
Namaste!
Dr R Suresha
99808-33466

sssulibrary Veraval

Oct 27, 2018, 9:29:10 AM10/27/18
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Sir in Gujarat such a Directory published by गुजरात राज्य युनिवर्सिटी अने कॉलेज संस्कृत अध्यापक मंडळ
c/o   कमलेश चोक्सी, 24 बी, वीर नगर सोसायटी, नवावाडज रोड, भिमजी पुरा, अमदाबाद - 380013.

शिर्षक - अध्यापक परिचय-पुस्तिका  (ये पुस्तक गुजराती भाषामें प्रकाशित हुआ है )
संपादक - डॉ. वसंत भट्ट, डॉ कमलेश चोक्सी, प्रॉ धनराज पंडित.
वर्ष - 2006
विक्रिय मूल्य - 100/- रू.
पेज - 256.

With regards,

Ravindra S Kale
Librarian
Shree Somnath Sanskrit University,
Veraval,
Gujarat.
IMG_20181027_164631.jpg
IMG_20181027_164642.jpg
IMG_20181027_164651.jpg

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 27, 2018, 9:31:31 AM10/27/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a ton.

This is of a great help.

Regards,

vasantkumar bhatt

Oct 27, 2018, 10:19:54 AM10/27/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Nagaraja ji,
Namaste.  I have asked Dr. Kamlesh Choksi to send a copy of the book. You will get in a week.
Regards and thanks
Vasantkumar M.Bhatt

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 27, 2018, 12:11:37 PM10/27/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
So kind of you, Dr Bhat

Damodara Dasa

Oct 29, 2018, 3:15:11 AM10/29/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Hare Krishna.

Where can I purchase this book?

Damodara das

Nagaraj Paturi

Dhaval Patel

Oct 31, 2018, 8:54:18 AM10/31/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Nagraj Paturi,
I had curated two lists for contacting for my limited purpose of manuscript research.
They are curated from National Manuscript Mission site.
It might be of interest.
Best wishes,
govt.xlsx
ngo.xlsx

Nagaraj Paturi

Nov 1, 2018, 6:18:26 AM11/1/18
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Dr Dhaval-ji. This is very helpful.

Regards,