Puzzles from Bhaskaracharya's Lilavati

Radhakrishna Warrier

Jun 23, 2024, 12:57:29 AM (10 days ago) Jun 23
to bharatiya vidya parishad
Here is the URL to the pdf document on a presentation of a few puzzles from Bhaskaracharya’s Lilavati:
I had sent it as an attachment to an email to BVP but I think it failed to make to BVP because of its relatively large size.
Here is the URL to the YouTube video of the presentation. It was livestreamed today (June 22) at 7 PM in the evening Pacific Time, which happens to be June 23, 7:30 PM in the morning Indian Standard Time.  Although the presentation is over by now, it can be viewed anytime now as it is a saved YouTube video.
Link to the livestream: YouTube: https://youtube.com/live/R84ZGgbGDFA