Applied Ancient Wisdom for Transforming Education

Ramanath pandey

Apr 23, 2019, 3:18:29 AM4/23/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
"Applied Ancient Wisdom for
Transforming Education"

https://www.facebook.com/ramanath.pandey.14/videos/290526891872922/

click on above link and watch. Please provide your feedback and comments
With best regards

Ramanath
Applied wisdo for transforming education.pptx

Anil Pratap Giri

Apr 23, 2019, 3:39:41 AM4/23/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Really wonderful concept.
------------------------------
With Kind & Regards
Dr. Anil Pratap Giri
Assistant Professor(Stage-II) & Warden,
Department of Sanskrit,
Pondicherry Central University

Associate of Indian Institute of Advanced Study,
Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla- 171005
Puducherry-605014
Mob. 91-7200526855, 0413-2654778

Kalicharan Tuvij

Apr 23, 2019, 4:22:59 AM4/23/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Very timely and fundamental contribution, Ramanath-ji.

I hope others sit up and take notice. Wisdom gained through reflective intelligence (analysis) is not "lowly", but "highly".

Our people seem to have lost access to these dimensions altogether.

Ramanath pandey

Apr 23, 2019, 11:31:56 PM4/23/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Dr Giri,
Thank you for your compliments.
With best

On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 13:09:41 UTC+5:30, Anil Pratap Giri wrote:
Really wonderful concept.
------------------------------

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 12:18 AM Ramanath pandey <rnpm...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Applied Ancient Wisdom for
Transforming Education"

https://www.facebook.com/ramanath.pandey.14/videos/290526891872922/

click on above link and watch. Please provide your feedback and comments
With best regards

Ramanath

Ramanath pandey

Apr 23, 2019, 11:36:46 PM4/23/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Kalicharan ji
Thank you for your comments and compliments.
I have tried my best in presenting need of the present. Talking Ancient Wisdom is important but applying wisdom in our practical life can transform education. We have to look into this direction.
With best