Paniniiya Vyakaranam 2022

Aurobind Padiyath

Dec 5, 2021, 2:32:02 AM12/5/21
Namo namaH,

We are very pleased to announce a new batch of classes starting soon in Paniniiya Vyakaranam. Many have been awaiting the start of a new session in order to join. The moment has arrived!

Using Smt Pushpa Dixit ji's famous method -- So Easy!

Please place this announcement in your social media/facebook/Whatsapp group/twitter etc. Forward it all around!

To register, contact: Aurobind Mahodaya <padiy...@gmail.com>

If you and/or your friends/family would like to begin study of Paniniiya Vyakaranam, please contact them and have them email us to register.

Timing: Once per week for 90 minutes.

Medium of Instruction: Spoken Sanskrit (free group conference call) - Join from Anywhere in the World.
(minimum requirement: basic knowledge of Spoken Sanskrit.)

Various
 timings available weekdays and weekends.

Classes are free.

To register, contact:
Aurobind Mahodaya <padiy...@gmail.com>

(Once registered you will receive the list of available days and timings for classes.)

Class Description

Subject: Paniniiya Vyakaranam

Medium: Conference Call

Lessons: Free on the web. (https://worldsanskrit.net/wiki/Main_Page)

Panini's Asthadhyayii is a world-renowned foundational treatise of Samskrita Grammar. It is a masterful work of linguistics which stands as a jewel in the history of human civilization. Here is an opportunity to study Panini's grammar directly in Samskritam.

Smt Pushpa Dixit ji's method is unique: Based in Panini's own approach, and so logical. As a result, it is easy for everyone to follow along and master the subject. When it comes to Paniniiya Vyakaranam, advanced and beginner students of Samskrtam are all on equal footing-- so everyone is welcome! All you need is basic knowledge of spoken Samskritam, and a desire to learn.

We will begin at the very beginning of Paniniiya Vyakaranam, and move ahead in a sequence and fashion which is easy for all.

Every year many people try to learn Shastriiya Vyakaranam through study of Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudhi (LSK), and end up leaving the study because of how difficult it seems. But we are here to say that it only seems difficult because LSK is not organized in a logical way. It does not follow Panini's own approach. Join us, and found out how easy Paniniiya Vyakaranam can be!

To get a sense of the curriculum, come visit our site at: https://worldsanskrit.net/wiki/Main_Page

To register, contact: Aurobind Mahodaya <padiy...@gmail.com>

Hari Om,
 for Swarup