Query: Dr S.L. Bhyrappa's novel "Bhitti"

Narayan Prasad

Nov 26, 2023, 3:37:22 AM11/26/23
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Scholars,
      Namaste!
      I would like to know whether the autobiographical novel of Dr S.L. Bhyrappa "Bhitti" [first edition 1996, and 17th edition 2023] was revised and enlarged at any stage.
      I purchased the 2022 edition in Hindi translation and have access to the 2004 edition in Marathi. While the former has 17 chapters, the latter only 16. There is a significant difference between the two texts, esp. ch.15 in Hindi has about 50 pages more in Hindi.
      I have put up the query, because I want to purchase the original Kannada edition as well (but the latest revised one, if at all done).
      Regards
      Narayan Prasad